Trmpt98

2024 Vokey / 2023 GOAT Cup / 2019 Bridgestone
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
So last night I ended up cracking the shaft of my driver. I have always bought stock and don't even know where to go from here. I've looked on ebay and it's old enough there doesn't seem to be much available. What should I be looking for? Currently it was a Project X PXv 6.0 at 62g stiff flex with a Cobra myfly8 adapter. I really like the head of the driver and just want a comparable shaft without breaking the bank. Any thoughts would be much appreciated! All I have close to me is a limited Dick's Sporting Goods. To hit up a PGA Superstore it's about a 45 min drive.

If you search for GlobalGolf's eBay store, you can get stock Cobra replacement shafts (with grip and adapter installed) for $15-30 depending on the shaft. Or if they have another shaft you want to try from a different brand (Nike, TM, etc...) you can get it cheap, and have the adapters changed. They've accepted best offers on all of the shafts I've purchased, and they ship quickly!

If you search for GlobalGolf's eBay store, you can get stock Cobra replacement shafts (with grip and adapter installed) for $15-30 depending on the shaft. Or if they have another shaft you want to try from a different brand (Nike, TM, etc...) you can get it cheap, and have the adapters changed. They've accepted best offers on all of the shafts I've purchased, and they ship quickly!

I'm seeing quite a few but I wouldn't even know where to start other than I need a stiff shaft, lol

http://stores.ebay.com/Global-Golf?_dmd=2&_nkw=cobra+shaft

I only see that shaft for a 3 wood currently available

I only see that shaft for a 3 wood currently available

I ordered the one off ebay you originally posted. May get an extra stiff one I found with a tip already installed to check out also.

Back