SeeMore Putters Thread

It's not. :) That makes two rare covers this week. And if anyone wants my extra Masters 2007 cover, I might be coaxed into parting with it.

Consider yourself coaxed then. Lemme know some 411. I'm interested.

JM

Dan, you're the best enabler ever. :alien2:

I've heard that from time to time....

Although I'm equally guilty of SeeMore hoardyness. The endless supply of headcovers sitting on the bookcase in front of me is proof.

I've heard that from time to time....

Although I'm equally guilty of SeeMore hoardyness. The endless supply of headcovers sitting on the bookcase in front of me is proof.

That pick up brings my collection to 22, with only a couple more that I really need to have.

That pick up brings my collection to 22, with only a couple more that I really need to have.

haha, I think I have either 37 or 38 unique ones.

That jumps to 40 with the not-quite-in-hands ones I 'own'

haha, I think I have either 37 or 38 unique ones.

That jumps to 40 with the not-quite-in-hands ones I 'own'

Guess I still have some work to do! I think I only have 2 copies, one black, and one of the newest THP cover, with Masters cover number 2 on the way. The only one I'm really dying for now is the John Deere cover, which I left to another THP'er on eBay a few months ago. That one still hurts...

I wish I still had my FGP Mallet. Should of never gotten rid of it.

And it looks like my z3 is coming back home. I'm loving my selection of z series putters! It's been a SeeMore kinda day!

My SeeMore fitting is just a week away and I'm very, very excited. Quite interested about what view to take of it and what you'd recommend doing beforehand? It all seems very high-tech... should I be practising short/long putts, changing anything in my technique that may not be brilliant or just simply wait and see what the fitter changes?

Thanks - excited to join the club!

Thank you Blu! You are a kind and generous THP'er

0b3f1b04b3ba5488d3500035acecf85c.jpg

This bad boy is going to look amazing on the X2

great looking headcover Jesse.

I had another good round today with the one CS, from 15 feet in, I only missed 2 putts, one where I misread the break in the first half of the putt, and another one where I ended up an inch short (I can't do that on birdie putts!!!!!)

this putter is money for me, thank you Seemore!

Is the X2 the only blade style seemore that comes with the two alignment lines on the flange? I've thought about trying a non insert blade model but really like rear alignment lines on my x3 for short putts.

Is the X2 the only blade style seemore that comes with the two alignment lines on the flange? I've thought about trying a non insert blade model but really like rear alignment lines on my x3 for short putts.

I think they all do, with the exception of the db4. take a look at their website, there are a ton of great options

I think they all do, with the exception of the db4. take a look at their website, there are a ton of great options
I'm talking about the ball alignment lines not the RST.

Sorry, forgot to add I was looking for center shafted.
Ah. There may have been some customers Private Reserve options with it.

I am only slightly embarrassed that I got all excited until I realized I already had it.

I had to do a double take, too. I'm not gonna lie...

Last edited:
My SeeMore fitting is just a week away and I'm very, very excited. Quite interested about what view to take of it and what you'd recommend doing beforehand? It all seems very high-tech... should I be practising short/long putts, changing anything in my technique that may not be brilliant or just simply wait and see what the fitter changes?

Thanks - excited to join the club!
My suggestion is that you just be yourself, it's repeatable. :act-up:

Back