Callaway Steelheads

FernDog

Reaction score
Handicap
I just traded in my Callaway X2 Hot set for Steelhead irons and hybrids at Callaway Pre-Owned. They get delivered tomorrow. Is there a thread about these clubs? I am interested to see what the forum has to say. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just traded in my Callaway X2 Hot set for Steelhead irons and hybrids at Callaway Pre-Owned. They get delivered tomorrow. Is there a thread about these clubs? I am interested to see what the forum has to say. Thanks.

Literally everyone I know who got fitted since they came out ended up with the Steelheads. Albeit that's only 4 people, but still 100%.

You got the new Steelhead XR's at Callaway preowned?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You got the new Steelhead XR's at Callaway preowned?

Yes. I placed the order yesterday over the phone. Got a good deal on the trade in and got the 25% off deal on the set. I originally was looking toward the XR line but their stock was depleted somewhat so I asked about the Steelheads.

Wow...That's awesome. I didn't think they were letting those go on the CPO side until the fall. Great pickup!

Daggum. The 25% off sale ended yesterday.

Wow...That's awesome. I didn't think they were letting those go on the CPO side until the fall. Great pickup!

I said that I was willing to pay more $ but it wasn't too much more so those were the way to go. The Pre-owned site seems to have good deals on a regular basis. I get their e-mails so that is how I found out about it.

Back