Which Irons Do You Choose?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Morgan Cup was just announced and of course the question, "Want to be a Tour Player?" comes with it. Each participant is sponsored by THP in conjunction with Cobra PUMA Golf and Flying Tee for a weekend you will never forget. Along with a ton of other items, each participant gets a set of irons of their choice.

For details on the event, click here.

So what say you THPers?

6-XL.jpg

King F7's.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

King Forged Tour all the way. Although I would be tempted to try out the one-size version.

The tours look special.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

I'd be going with the King F7 standard length clubs. Forgiving and long and you can still flight the ball well from what I understand. Intrigued by the one lengths but I'm not ready to convert yet.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

King Forged Tour without a doubt. I've been in love with that line since testing the Fly-z+ irons in Orlando with LIITA. They are so good.

The Forged One Length been intrigued by the concept every since it came out this year

King F7 One Length...in my bag already!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

KING Pro combo set....if available!!! They are gorgeous
912b1e0cbd37e64214c712137e9783b5.jpg

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Forged Tour and I'm not thinking twice or looking back! LOVE the looks of these babies!

Forged Tour or One

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I think the F7's but maybe the Forged Tours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forged Tours!

Whatever one my fitter says I should.

KING Pro combo set....if available!!! They are gorgeous
912b1e0cbd37e64214c712137e9783b5.jpg

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Not listed in the first post. here ya go.

6-XL.jpg

Forged tour one. I'll even wear Bryson's hat.

Forged tour or Forged one, they look both awesome the one length concept is pretty fascinating

Whatever one my fitter says I should.

with the Morgan Cup this year, everyone will get their irons early, so there won't be a fitting per say. You could though get a fitting outside of the event prior to it and see what they say there though.

King oversized, heard good things.

Wheres the King Pro blades? haha

Forged Tours most likely

i kinda had my heart set on a comob set of forged tour and forged tec, but i'd go all #internetgolfer and go forged tour all the way. i was having a conversation with my buddy the other day and he said, "you're not good enough to play the forged tours." i'd love to get into the morgan cup and prove him wrong!

Back