Which Irons Do You Choose?

I would go with the King F7 and would be very tempted to try out the single length ones.

King F7's. Heard so many good things about these clubs. If given the opportunity, it would be an easy choice.

One Length all the way, but I would need to hit the PGA Superstore and play a bit to determine if I go forged or not.

Oversize - Forgiveness is your friend.

While I've already said which ones I would pick (KING Forged Tour) I do have to say that I am super impressed with the Cobra line up at the moment. Not many companies can cover the market quite like Cobra is right now. Love seeing this!

Not listed in the first post. here ya go.

6-XL.jpg
Duh....skimmer. Forged Tours for sure then

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Forged Tour Ones, they are everything my other two sets of irons are not.... hahaha. Talk about a set of irons to fit the bill for everyone!!!

Forged Tour.

One Length all the way, but I would need to hit the PGA Superstore and play a bit to determine if I go forged or not.

My thoughts exactly.

Forged Tour, beautiful.

Forged Ones for sure, I feel like comparing the others to my current set would almost be a lost opportunity to try something really different. They're very interesting to me also and I've hit the King F7 Ones and liked them. It would be pretty cool to me to see if the Ones could really effect my scores in a positive way.

Probably the King F7, but I'd have to see the Forged Tour in person to see if I could play them.

~Rock

My head says I should go with the oversize irons. My heart yearns for the Forged Tour irons. So I'd middle it out and get the F7 irons.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

F7 one length. Got then in the bag and loving them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

King F7's although the Tours look sweet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King Forged Tours

Mixed set

OS 5/6 F7 7/8/9 Forged PW/GW

Thats a tough question its between the F7 and the Forged standard length. I love the looks of the forged but have doubts if my game is up to them. The F7 I think are better suited for my game but I am not a huge fan of the look of hollow body irons. So I would really need to go and hit them both side by side.

Forged Tour for me. I'd go variable length.

Though I like OITW's mixed set idea if that's an option. I'd go straight from the OS to forged though.

I believe I'd have to go with the forged tours!

King F7 One Length. I am a sweeper and only have one swing anyway. I might as well use irons designed for that.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

King F7 One Length. I am a sweeper and only have one swing anyway. I might as well use irons designed for that.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Interesting point. I also tend to sweep the ball and never really thought about that.

I would definitely lean towards the forged tour with special curiosity around and ultimately probably going with the one length version. Just too intriguing to pass up...

I think I would go with King F7's

F7's but leaning toward the forged tours. The Cobra forged are always so nice.

Back