Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Had a great time at Peoria Ridge with Daddio & posey. Dan & Shane are just good people.

We all had a few moments of glory & a few swings we rather forget, but it was well worth the 2 hour drive.
It was a great day. We need to do it again soon

Nothing better. Lucky for me I get to do it again in like 12 days.

Nothing better. Lucky for me I get to do it again in like 12 days.
And you got stuck with me. Could you imagine the fun if it was a better thper?

And you got stuck with me. Could you imagine the fun if it was a better thper?
Nonsense. Just wish I played up to your level and not the other way around.

Its amazing how playing some golf and hanging out with a bunch of THPers, can recharge the batteries and remind me of what this place is about. Thank you to the MSP crew this past weekend. That was a ton of fun.

Its amazing how playing some golf and hanging out with a bunch of THPers, can recharge the batteries and remind me of what this place is about. Thank you to the MSP crew this past weekend. That was a ton of fun.

Amen to this. Experienced a similar feeling over the weekend at the THP GA/FLA "Gethering". It was on a little smaller scale, but, was a total blast. Official or Unofficial, THP get togethers are the best!

The MSP event, my first ever to meet and play with THP'ers, was by far the best golf experience I have ever had in my life. Playing with JB, Howzat, Hawk, IceyShanks, and zeroputt was an absolute blast.

The in-group competition absolutely brought out the best in my game. Really looking forward to another chance to meet up with more THP'ers. Hopefully the sooner the better since I think it has ruined me for non-THP golf!

The MSP event, my first ever to meet and play with THP'ers, was by far the best golf experience I have ever had in my life. Playing with JB, Howzat, Hawk, IceyShanks, and zeroputt was an absolute blast.

The in-group competition absolutely brought out the best in my game. Really looking forward to another chance to meet up with more THP'ers. Hopefully the sooner the better since I think it has ruined me for non-THP golf!

I won't call you a sandbagger.....just extremely modest. It was a blast and it will ruin you for non-THP golf. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have another event right around the corner. First thing I did today was take an extra day off work between now and then.

It's amazing how golf with THPers always recharges my excitement for golf, I always leave an event wanting to play even more!

You and me both buddy. It was great seeing you again Kyle.

Yeah I played in my 1st THP gathering (NE OHIO get together) this past Saturday and was nervous as heck as I never really golfed with anyone outside of my buddies, but thanks to rbarthle17 who made me feel like I was a regular and after a few holes I was in golf mode and me, him and Gunner played equal golf & it came down to the last few holes on both 18's and I had the best time golfing in years. I will try my best to get too as many events as my schedule will allow just to golf with THP'ers again.....

Yeah I played in my 1st THP gathering (NE OHIO get together) and was nervous as heck as I never really golfed with anyone outside of my buddies, but thanks to rbarthle17 who made me feel like I was a regular and after a few holes I was in golf mode and me, him and Gunner played equal golf & it came down to last few holes on both 18's and I had the best time golfing in years. I will try my best to get too as many events as my schedule will allow just to golf with THP'ers again.....

They are amazing.

Oh and just top your drive on the first tee it will lighten the mood immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My MC partner Paladin and I are teeing it up Friday at Hard Labor State Park outside Atlanta. Considering we live thousands of miles apart, this is a special treat.

I enjoyed playing with all the THP'ers in my groups at Jucy Lucy. But I have to say, braddman19 is cool....

(I hope I can say this without getting him banned from the U.S.A.) He changed into shorts about half way through the second round... in the... women's room. I pointed it out to him, and he said "I'm not scared...."

Uh-huh....

"I don't always play in shorts, but when I do, I change in the women's room. Stay cool, my friends...."

The most interesting man in... Canada...?

I golfed with some THPers this weekend.

They were okay, I guess. If you're a fan of overly good times and fun.

I am not a fan. I am hoping our rounds next month are filled with stern expressions and arguing over rules and penalty strokes.

My MC partner Paladin and I are teeing it up Friday at Hard Labor State Park outside Atlanta. Considering we live thousands of miles apart, this is a special treat.

Not very far from me at all. How many do you have?

Oh man would I love to be there, I will be in Charlotte for a wedding. Y'all have fun, that is a fun track.

Not very far from me at all. How many do you have?

It's just the two of us right now...I just booked two people at 10:30 AM Friday through GolfNow (like $33 if I remember). You (and/or anyone else) are welcome to join us if you want to book the other spot or two.

It's been a while since I've tee'd it up with THP'ers. I'm glad that changes soon.

Great course you guys are playing and to get to play with another MC partner is incredible .

It's just the two of us right now...I just booked two people at 10:30 AM Friday through GolfNow (like $33 if I remember). You (and/or anyone else) are welcome to join us if you want to book the other spot or two.

I'll be joining these guys Friday and looking forward to seeing my buddy Donne again. I have yet to meet Paladin so this will be special treat too :thumb:

I'll be joining these guys Friday and looking forward to seeing my buddy Donne again. I have yet to meet Paladin so this will be special treat too :thumb:

Yeah buddy...a great day just got even better.

Yeah buddy...a great day just got even better.
You guys need a fourth? I haven't played Hard Labor in years but always enjoyed it in the past. Lots of wildlife.

Back