Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it would be easy to find my clubs in this travel bag.

CLUB%20GLIDER%20JOURNEY%20cheetah.jpg
Paging Rickie Fowler's girlfriend...

This is what you need.
It seems logical, and maybe the difference in design for the MD2 54° and the PM Grind 58° will jump more out at me than different lofts of the same wedge.

Really considering XR Pro long iron replacement. Hit 5 & 6 iron today with s300 shafts and it was eye opening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats fair. To be perfectly honest, I am thinking about just finding an XHot head and being done with hit. Love that driver and wish I still had it.

I can agree on that... Best driver I've ever gamed....

Dax

Thats fair. To be perfectly honest, I am thinking about just finding an XHot head and being done with hit. Love that driver and wish I still had it.

Biggest golf related mistake I've made was letting my old stock X-Hot (cut to 45") go... Some lucky guy is splitting fairways with it as we speak...

Dax

D200 irons moved off the Ponder list and onto the production line.

I like it....what shafts?

Dynamic Gold SL. Also hit the element chrome but I didn't gain any SS with those. And he fitter really liked the idea of hard stepping my R flex once to make them more of a stiff regular.

Pondering going back to Forged Iron set possibly CB's and maybe MB's, just seem to be getting bored playing with all the "Game Improvement" irons out there and definitely getting sloppy with my attention to the game 'cause it doesn't seem to matter where I hit a lot of the new clubs on the face. The results are pretty good, thus the sloppiness.
I grew up on Persimmon and Forged Blades as that was all there was and I guess that I am longing for those bygone days, and a revitalized mental outlook at practice for a purpose. While I am a Low/Low-Mid Hcp I am not too worried about striking the ball good enough to play them, and I must be looking forward to the feel of a purred strike of a forged head. May even put my Persimmons back in play with them if it ever stops raining here in the Houston area. (No I am not out of my freeckin' mind ) just looking to get my Mental Golf Mojo back.

Pondering creating a Franken Heavenwood. XHot 7 wood with Prolaunch blue 3 wood shaft.

Pondering creating a Franken Heavenwood. XHot 7 wood with Prolaunch blue 3 wood shaft.

That could be a fun ponder for you dude. That shaft, launch for days

Get the real deal!

Its worth it.

I think I might have to agree here - the sole on the V series makes it a bit more playable from a bunch of lies. I've had more success out of light rough than I have with other fairways, and that was one of the big things I used the club it replaced for.

Edit: I see the price Dev mentioned. That makes it a tougher sell.

I think I might have to agree here - the sole on the V series makes it a bit more playable from a bunch of lies. I've had more success out of light rough than I have with other fairways, and that was one of the big things I used the club it replaced for.
I actually enjoyed the XHot 7 wood when I had it and it was quite versatile. Only thing holding me back is if it really firs anywhere. I have a BB 5 wood that I hit really well.

I actually enjoyed the XHot 7 wood when I had it and it was quite versatile. Only thing holding me back is if it really firs anywhere. I have a BB 5 wood that I hit really well.

I'd think that would gap pretty nicely between the 5W and the 25 degree hybrid. But there's gaps, and there's "how often will I take this out of the bag?" - those are different things.

I'd think that would gap pretty nicely between the 5W and the 25 degree hybrid. But there's gaps, and there's "how often will I take this out of the bag?" - those are different things.
Yeah that's about how I feel.

Cure RX3. Only thing on my mind!

Debating if I remove the X2hot 4 Hybrid, and grab a Heavenwood to replace it.

Bag would be 5deep, Heavenwood, 4 Altitude. I hit the hell out of my 4Alt, and have way more confidence with it than with the hybrid anyways.

Pondering going back to Forged Iron set possibly CB's and maybe MB's, just seem to be getting bored playing with all the "Game Improvement" irons out there and definitely getting sloppy with my attention to the game 'cause it doesn't seem to matter where I hit a lot of the new clubs on the face. The results are pretty good, thus the sloppiness.
I grew up on Persimmon and Forged Blades as that was all there was and I guess that I am longing for those bygone days, and a revitalized mental outlook at practice for a purpose. While I am a Low/Low-Mid Hcp I am not too worried about striking the ball good enough to play them, and I must be looking forward to the feel of a purred strike of a forged head. May even put my Persimmons back in play with them if it ever stops raining here in the Houston area. (No I am not out of my freeckin' mind ) just looking to get my Mental Golf Mojo back.

The new J15 CB and MB are a good place to start looking.

After today's fitting...it's clear. Vapor Pro driver with Matrix Velox stiff shaft.

I know I'm getting a custom shaft in San Diego, but it's gonna be real tough to wait 3 months for the yards I'm missing out on.

After today's fitting...it's clear. Vapor Pro driver with Matrix Velox stiff shaft.

I know I'm getting a custom shaft in San Diego, but it's gonna be real tough to wait 3 months for the yards I'm missing out on.
How many yards are you leaving on the table?

The new J15 CB and MB are a good place to start looking.
Absolutely in the top 3 of my pondering list. Bridgestone has done a great job with their lineup this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back