How many rounds in row can you go without a 3-putt?

Only had one 3 putt in my round today which is really good for me considering the size of the greens I was playing. I usually have 3 or 4 a round at this course. At another course near me I can go a round or two without 3 putting due to the smaller and slow greens.

Probably none. I will track it and update this post as necessary.

Had a few looks at one today but managed to save them with a good second putt.

Current streak is at 3.5 rounds. My lag-putting is going really well the last couple of rounds, I'm rarely leaving myself with anything over 3 feet, and on the instances I do, I sink the next putt anyway.

Lately I've had 1 about every other round. Gotta keep putting away tho.

Not many. I think I am a pretty good putter, yet I still seem to get bit once a round.

Many times it is on our very first hole. Whether I get on from the fairway or from around the green, it's a tough putting hole.

after my last 3 rounds, I am still at zero point zero

I hate this thread.
Still at zero.

Still at zero. Three putted the 17th today. Argh.

Five 3-putts today. Had one on the first hole.

3 putted the third hole today. Poop…

It's been zero for several years now. If I had a round without one single three putt, I could go on home to the promise land because one of my most coveted life long dreams would be accomplished.

I'm at zero currently too :(

As well as I did last year regarding this, I definitely lost a little bit of my touch in putting to start this year. No three putt streaks are proving difficult for me at the moment

Streak is now at 5. Had a close one as I hit a 30 footer 15 feet past the hole because I underestimated the slope, but I sunk the return.

No three-putts and 9 one-putts yesterday. I even realized on the first tee that I had skipped the practice green.

I think I'll keep the routine today.

#SuperstitiousAthletes

Resetting the clock again.

Three putts on holes 2 AND 3.

Brilliant.

i went one hole yesterday :)

Two three putt greens yesterday. One was just silly, one was a lip out.
Still cannot go a round without a three putt.

Today I had two chipins on the front nine and 4 1 putts for a total of 10 putts on the front. 17 on the back 8 2 putts and a 1 putt on the back for a 27 putt day, no 3 putts. Shot an 87 42/45. Not alot of GIR's.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

None for me today which is a nice change from Friday's round. Made a lot of putts today and just missed a couple that I thought were in

2 rounds so far without one allthough in both rounds I had to make a 5 or 6 footer to avoid the 3 jack

Zero.....too many 3 putts today. Not doing myself any favors out there.

No three jacks today. The streak is one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back