FernDog

Reaction score
Handicap
b9d11a7babbcb8b573d18315ce41127d.jpg
kind of awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's a clown. The sooner he disappears into obscurity the better.

So I take it he's off the wagon again?

So much talent given away it's not funny but it is fun to watch

I hope he is enjoying his life ( it appears so )! From my point of view he could have been so much more!!!

I think its cool and glad he is enjoying life. I see no reason for him to disappear and hope people enjoy him for what he is and not what he could have been.

Our boozey outing 4some will manage this shot each outing. Never with a full beer though, that's a waste.

A waste of talent to be sure but he does seem to have fun. Has he won a tournament in the last 5 years?

A waste of talent to be sure but he does seem to have fun. Has he won a tournament in the last 5 years?

Not in 13 years.

Wow....

He is having fun, not going to fault him for that.

I don't know, he is a little garish, but seems to promote a good time overall in a sometimes stuffy sport. I don't mind him as a novelty, kind of like an indi wedge, if he gets some people to check out golf who otherwise wouldnt then it is a win-win.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

He's playing at the ME Classic at TPC Sugarloaf this week. The hospital I work for is the medical provider for the event so I'll be watching Daly out there all week! Hopefully I'll see him tomorrow in one of the pro-am groupings!

I thought he lost all kinds of weight. Did he put it all back on?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Oh look, a JD thread.

tenor.gif

He's tearing it up on the Champions Tour...

i've heard conflicting things about him. "best guy you ever want to meet, heart of gold." or "absolute sh1tshow." who knows.

Wait, he was ever on?

During his Feherty interview he talked about getting sober, and that he's got a line of booze out, but he doesn't drink anymore.

Vintage JD

i've heard conflicting things about him. "best guy you ever want to meet, heart of gold." or "absolute sh1tshow." who knows.
I think it depends on how much he's had to drink prior to meeting him.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back