Looking for a matching SW

Brucem609

Rum Afficianado
Reaction score
Handicap
I just won a set of Mizuno Jpx ez forged irons 4-gw today. Trouble is, NOW I NEED A SAND WEDGE!
I am a guy that likes to game a full set of same irons unless Somebody can suggest a better fit. Anybody chime in please, what's your thoughts?

Last edited:
You may want to re-read your post and make some edits.

Ok,,,,,

Ok,,,,,

Made some wording changes, but same message

I just won a set of Mizuno Jpx ez forged irons 4-gw today. Trouble is, NOW I NEED A SAND WEDGE!
I am a guy that likes to game a full set of same irons unless Somebody can suggest a better fit. Anybody chime in please, what's your thoughts?

Are you sure you don't want to go with a blade style sand wedge for more spin? If you want to stay with a set wedge, would you carry the G15 SW still?

Dave

Can you tell us a little about your game? Do you have issues getting out of bunkers? Will you use the wedge for full swings?

I am a decent sand player, not afraid of going in it, I can save par probably 30% of the time. So not Michelson like. I can hit my current SW about 75 yards on full swing.
Thanks

I am a decent sand player, not afraid of going in it, I can save par probably 30% of the time. So not Michelson like. I can hit my current SW about 75 yards on full swing.
Thanks

Lots of great options out there. I would take a look RTX-3 line. The CB version offers a bit more forgiveness in classic looking package. I have really enjoyed playing the PM grinds from Callaway myself. They look kind of odd at first but they make it very easy for me to get out of bunkers. Plenty of in depth reviews on both here on the site. Good luck on your search and keep us posted.

Maybe you can stick to the same brand - try a Mizuno S5 in handsome blue or satin - can find them for about $90. It is a tad larger than the T7, so should be good with the EZ lineup.

Maybe you can stick to the same brand - try a Mizuno S5 in handsome blue or satin - can find them for about $90. It is a tad larger than the T7, so should be good with the EZ lineup.
The Mizuno s5 is pretty nice. My brother has it and loves it

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

SW and higher do not need to be set wedges for me.

I like the feel of more of a blade with some good weight solid bounce

From the DotD thread:

https://www.dealadaygolf.com/?product=mizuno-jpz-ez-sand-wedge

Mizuno-JPX-EZ-Wedge.jpg

Even though the heads are not that big the SW will still be chunky in comparison to a Vokey, MD, T7 etc etc

Go for something else other than the set SW, so many great options and grinds out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back