Spring Break 2K17, The Boys Are Back

TSauer

Reaction score
For those of you with Snapchat, it's that time of the year again for the #SB2K17 with Fowler, JT, Smylie, and Spieth. This is always an entertaining thing to follow along, just a few bros enjoying golf and the beach. If you have Snapchat and would like to live vicariously, I'll list their names below.

Rickie Fowler: RickieFowler15

Justin Thomas: JLThomas34

Smylie: Smylie_Kaufman

It's nice to see them just cut loose a little bit. I'd have to imagine the grind they go through can take it's toll. So getting out and cutting up a bit is a good release for them. Oh and seeing Spieth all over the place is funny!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Cool group minus Smylie

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This was so much fun to follow last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to see these guys cut loose and just be normal guys for a few days. Obviously they have better accommodations than any spring break I ever went on, but that's a perk of being who they are

Great to see these guys cut loose and just be normal guys for a few days. Obviously they have better accommodations than any spring break I ever went on, but that's a perk of being who they are
Rough being a 20 something millionaire right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I love it, each one of them is making me laugh out loud over and over again. Of course now my wife is giving me the "eyes" like I'm crazy!

Back