Calling all Carolinians

If someone else wants to play, work buddy gets bumped.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Hey Ron, here's our opening tee shot for tomorrow. How lucky do you feel?

I played with Ron once... I bet he put it right up there by the bunker in the middle of the fairway, didn't he? :banana:

I played with Ron once... I bet he put it right up there by the bunker in the middle of the fairway, didn't he? :banana:

I will let Ron tell you where both of his tee shots went if he chooses to. I hit 7 wood to the edge of the pond.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Let's make this a huge Carolina turnout!

I wish I could make it, but I'll be on the OBX (getting a sunburn most likely) this weekend! Hit em straight guys!

Alright so I spoke to the course they filled up for two slots back to back all the way to 1. I told them the situation and they agreed to drop the rate to 49 for all of us at the 10:40 and 10:50 tee times. Not 25 but not to bad
But we wont be able to use our coupons?

But we wont be able to use our coupons?
Nope because we go off 10 and 20 minutes too early. Which is why i said maybe try and ask. But 45 is a solid price and tee times for the holiday weekend are tough to come by i'd imagine. I am goof for $45

Nope because we go off 10 and 20 minutes too early. Which is why i said maybe try and ask. But 45 is a solid price and tee times for the holiday weekend are tough to come by i'd imagine. I am goof for $45

Correct. Doesn't hurt to ask when you get there though I guess

Correct. Doesn't hurt to ask when you get there though I guess
Thats what I am going to do. Ask if since its so close can we use them if Sudseh is still cool with selling some of his.

Thats what I am going to do. Ask if since its so close can we use them if Sudseh is still cool with selling some of his.
For sure. As noted, let me know and I'll email the coupon to you. If it works, I can get the $25 from you whenever. If not, no worries.

Yep worth a shot. That said I would expect to pay $49 and if they take it will be a nice little bonus. Gentleman on the phone sad they sold a ton of them so they are sticking to the restrictions pretty tightly.

Hey all... just found the site. I'm new(ish) to the Charlotte area, having moved here in December of 2013.

I currently play with the Golfweek Am Tour in the Charlotte area, but I'm also looking to play at other times. I work a flexible schedule most days and would be interested in playing a round here and there if someone is looking to fill out a group.

Current handicap is 18.0 but working its way down. Last few rounds have been scattered between mid 80s and high 90s.

I look forward to potentially getting to meet some of you.

CY

Hey all... just found the site. I'm new(ish) to the Charlotte area, having moved here in December of 2013.

I currently play with the Golfweek Am Tour in the Charlotte area, but I'm also looking to play at other times. I work a flexible schedule most days and would be interested in playing a round here and there if someone is looking to fill out a group.

Current handicap is 18.0 but working its way down. Last few rounds have been scattered between mid 80s and high 90s.

CY

welcome, Charlotte and the surrounding area will provide you some quality courses to play.

CY
Welcome! I'm in Indian Trail and usually walk 9 2x during the week and play 18 on the weekends. I'm a member at The Divide but am always open to playing anywhere.

$49 is a steal for that course, gonna be fun!

CY
I am near Highland Creek and am just getting back into golf after a 12+ year break.

Okay question for everyone. I bought my 3 ATV wedges because of the deal but I have found they arent really for me, amd I crazy to go back to my Tzoid 60* and old school vokey 56* from the newer atv's?

I am near Highland Creek and am just getting back into golf after a 12+ year break.

Okay question for everyone. I bought my 3 ATV wedges because of the deal but I have found they arent really for me, amd I crazy to go back to my Tzoid 60* and old school vokey 56* from the newer atv's?

Nah I don't think you're crazy, if you don't gel with the new wedges go back to what you know until you find something closer to them.

Nah I don't think you're crazy, if you don't gel with the new wedges go back to what you know until you find something closer to them.
Yeah I think I am going to put the ATV in the closet and bring out the old stuff for Tot Hill. Also anyone in Charlote or passing through can I ride with you to Tot Hill? I can help with gas or something but my 18 month old just had surgery this past weekend and we only have 1 car since my wife stays at home, and I really don't like leaving her at home for 6+ hours with no car incase she needs to get somewhere.

Hey guys, I was hoping to get to meet ya'll at Tot Hill Sunday but I have a doctor's visist Friday to have something taken care of. Hopefully its a minor thing but it might keep me out of playing this weekend and I didn't want to tie up a tee time and then have to back out. Hit'em good and take some pics!

Hey guys, I was hoping to get to meet ya'll at Tot Hill Sunday but I have a doctor's visist Friday to have something taken care of. Hopefully its a minor thing but it might keep me out of playing this weekend and I didn't want to tie up a tee time and then have to back out. Hit'em good and take some pics!
hope everything goes well sir

Just got back on site. Been out for a good little while. Do you still have a slot open for Sunday? If so I will know shortly whether our plans at home are still a go or not.

Just got back on site. Been out for a good little while. Do you still have a slot open for Sunday? If so I will know shortly whether our plans at home are still a go or not.
I think we are at 8 right now but if you are able to we can always start a waiting list in case one or more of us can't make it (happens a good amount things pop up)

Yeah I think I am going to put the ATV in the closet and bring out the old stuff for Tot Hill. Also anyone in Charlote or passing through can I ride with you to Tot Hill? I can help with gas or something but my 18 month old just had surgery this past weekend and we only have 1 car since my wife stays at home, and I really don't like leaving her at home for 6+ hours with no car incase she needs to get somewhere.

I can pick you up, you're on my way and i need to get you the box of shirts as well.

No problem Ron. Been a bit since I have played. Probably just catch a round Monday around here. Hope you all have a great time.

Back