Rank the Top 10 NFL Quarterbacks

Having one really good year, with the best line and best running game in the NFL, doesn't make you a top 5 QB. He's having a top 5 season thus far, but if I needed one guy for a season, as the question was put; he's not in my top 5. So, I guess I'll go fire up my spoon.

Yup, sounds like you are well on your way! LOL. Question was at the end....right now. Right now Romo is in the top 5 discussion. He's always been in the top 10 discussion without an o-line and running game.

Manning
Luck
Rodgers
Brady
Romo
Brees
Rivers
Flaco
Ryan
Wilson
Hoyer, I'm a Browns fan my list goes to 11.

Funny....the biggest gripe even for the haters was if only Romo had help. Now he has it and we can finally see what he brings to a good game.
I agree with you, that gripe did exist, we see this year he is quite good with a great offensive line and a great running game and a top 3 receiver. But again, the question did not tell me to assume he has all that talent around him. Hence why I put Luck as my number 1, he is doing incredible things mediocre talent surrounding him compared to other top qbs talent

I agree with you, that gripe did exist, we see this year he is quite good with a great offensive line and a great running game and a top 3 receiver. But again, the question did not tell me to assume he has all that talent around him. Hence why I put Luck as my number 1, he is doing incredible things mediocre talent surrounding him compared to other top qbs talent

You would take Luck before Manning? Just like the Colts, you would be watching the other team in the Super Bowl.

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

You would take Luck before Manning? Just like the Colts, you would be watching the other team in the Super Bowl.

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk
If I remember right they got smoked in said Super Bowl, and again tons of other talent as well.

If I remember right they got smoked in said Super Bowl, and again tons of other talent as well.
At least they made the Super Bowl. And Tom Brady outperformed Andrew Luck in the playoffs last year. Luck was intercepted 4 times in that game and the Colts lost by 3 TDs.

With that said, I wonder if Ben Rothlisberger read this thread before his game this weekend.

What no Tannehill on this list? Yes, I'm a Fins fan.

Watching yesterday's Pats game, I don't know if I've ever seen Brady throw more accurately. I think he was 35/30 or something? And 2 of the nos were dropped balls right in the recievers hands. This week coming vs Manning, that will be the game of the year.

1. Manning
2. Rodgers
3. Brady
4. Luck
5. Brees
The rest do not really matter.

You mean the guy from Pittsburgh thinks the Steelers QB is awesome? Im shocked.

Cam and Rivers too high while Peyton and Romo too low.

Matt Ryan No.1

Then there's the rest.

[ducks]

Haters gonna hate.

I'd swap Romo in for Wilson and go
Rodgers
Luck
Brady
Romo
Roethlisburger

Manning gets blasted for only having one ring
Aaron Rodgers gets praised for having one
Romo gets a pass for not having one (now, previously blasted)
Brady has a slew of them and it was because of the system.
Rapistburger has done nothing in years and its because of the team.

No wonder Peyton wants nothing to do with the media anymore. Amazing how much spin is involved in all of this depending on geography.

You mean the guy from Pittsburgh thinks the Steelers QB is awesome? Im shocked.
Weird how that works

Old article, my mistake

Back