What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negative. Tidy 69. 63 would be awesome, and I appreciate the confidence in my friend Jeff Spicoli.
Nicely done Sir! And thanks for giving Erky a work out! It will pay dividends!

........More important, was that I got to give a good friend some Legacy practice and that's more fun than just shooting a good score.

Isnt that what friends are for?

JM

45/46 today. I spent too much time hitting out from under trees to keep a decent round going. Couldn't get any long putts to fall but only 3 putted once. Hit 3 wedge shots from 40 to 100 fat that didn't get close to the green. My greensise chipping was as good as ever and saved me several times. I need to get some lessons to work on straighter drives and get rid of my fade with my irons.

Congrats Wardy, way to go.

Negative. Tidy 69. 63 would be awesome, and I appreciate the confidence in my friend Jeff Spicoli.

Since your driver swing speed is in use low 90s have you moved up to the senior tees?

My invite must have been lost in the group chat mail :D

My invite must have been lost in the group chat mail :D

For Thursday? Have a certificate to play Lake Nona and thought he may enjoy a fun round for his hard work so far. Honestly didn't think it would work for your schedule, plus I'm not coming back home right after :/

46 in league play. Couldn't find the range around the greens and that easily cost me 5 strokes today.

If anyone is wondering how Ward shot a 69, it's because he missed a 10 foot eagle putt on 18.

If anyone is wondering how Ward shot a 69, it's because he missed a 10 foot eagle putt on 18.
I just assumed you guys stopped at 15 : )

OMG I played awesome tonight. Met up with Bhilln to play the course that our scramble is at Friday. Man I just played lights out, great putts, good scrambling and some nice drives. One of the best rounds of my life. Good thing about it was that Brian was there to attest to it lol... I noticed Sunday when I shot 90 that when I swung the club and it felt like I was throwing my arms at it I was striking it and getting great distances. So pumped now and I hope I can keep this up.
c3674420739d940469c46c2426eb760c.jpg

92. Six shots better on the front nine than the back nine.

I just assumed you guys stopped at 15 : )
The ref could have stopped the fight at 15. And Ward didn't even hit range balls or roll any putts before we teed off.

a disgusting 87. driver got me in trouble so many times. my wedge game was spot on. chrome soft performed brilliantly. but wow, the yips with the putter were terrible. could not quiet the right hand. getting a little scared for liita...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG I played awesome tonight. Met up with Bhilln to play the course that our scramble is at Friday. Man I just played lights out, great putts, good scrambling and some nice drives. One of the best rounds of my life. Good thing about it was that Brian was there to attest to it lol... I noticed Sunday when I shot 90 that when I swung the club and it felt like I was throwing my arms at it I was striking it and getting great distances. So pumped now and I hope I can keep this up.
Great round

Great round
Thanks Trey. I knew I was playing well when I could hit a three wood out of the fairway lol... So pumped!!

Shot 63!!!

In a scramble lol. 10 birdies and one stupid bogey netted -9 and one fun round. Heck of a good time even in chilly rainy weather. Scramble team consisted with THPers so all the better

Tied my PB, quite happy with the results. Trying to keep my rhythm in check the past 3 rounds has been a nice swing thought, and it's paying off nicely with every club in the bag including putter.
I waited all day for housing info and you were shooting sub 70s. Just kidding, well done.

Nicely done Wardy. Keep it up.

I shot my best round of the year so far, 90.

Short game is getting there, i need to work a bit on the tee game now

Coers with the 79! Awesome!

Glad tour swing is coming around

Glad tour swing is coming around
Couldn't have started without you Sir!!! Say i got a lesson tomorrow and was thinking, man I shoot a 79 today and if he helps me improve I could see some Freddie scores lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back