Hello from Orange County, CA

Welcome fellow Californian. Jump in and you'll like it here.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome aboard!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Hi all,
Love the forum here. I'm in the process of revamping the whole bag, and stumbled upon this site a few weeks back as I was researching different irons. Been lurking/reading since then, and figured I'd bite the bullet and sign up.

Been a casual golfer for the last 10 years or so -- I'd play 8 or 10 rounds a year. I'm self-taught, with input from my dad who's been playing for 30 years. But back in December I joined a local country club, started taking lessons a month ago (for the first time in my life), and have been playing/practicing way more than ever before. So, I've gone from mediocre occasional golfer to golf addict.

Looking forward to the conversations!

Welcome to THP! There's a ton of information here that'll help you along your journey. What part of OC are you in?

Welcome! Ironically, I'll be headed to OC next week for vacation. Will be in Laguna Beach and looking for a place to play. Heard Pelican is awesome but also $$$$. Have you played Monarch? Any other suggestions?

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

welcome to THP! Nice to have another So Cal Person join in. If you ever want to get together for a round, Let me know and we can set something up!

Nice, thanks. Where in SoCal are you?

Welcome to THP! There's a ton of information here that'll help you along your journey. What part of OC are you in?

Live in Mission Viejo. Work in Newport. New-ish member at Coto. Prior to that, I mostly played Tijeras Creek and Arroyo Trabuco.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! Ironically, I'll be headed to OC next week for vacation. Will be in Laguna Beach and looking for a place to play. Heard Pelican is awesome but also $$$$. Have you played Monarch? Any other suggestions?

Pelican is a blast.....and yes, pricey. Monarch, I haven't played in looooooong time; barely remember it. Tijeras Creek and Arroyo Trabuco are both fun courses, and not nearly as pricey as Pelican. San Juan Hills is meh, but it's quick and cheap if you're just looking to squeeze something in. Oak Creek in Irvine is a nice course; kind of spendy. Same with Strawberry Farms in Irvine (the course is fine, though I don't think it's worth the cost.....especially on a weekend).

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Pelican is a blast.....and yes, pricey. Monarch, I haven't played in looooooong time; barely remember it. Tijeras Creek and Arroyo Trabuco are both fun courses, and not nearly as pricey as Pelican. San Juan Hills is meh, but it's quick and cheap if you're just looking to squeeze something in. Oak Creek in Irvine is a nice course; kind of spendy. Same with Strawberry Farms in Irvine (the course is fine, though I don't think it's worth the cost.....especially on a weekend).
Haha... I'm a men's club member ar San Juan Hills

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Haha... I'm a men's club member ar San Juan Hills

It's a fun course; I've played there tons of times. Just "different" if his first question is about Pelican.

My first ever birdie way back when was at San Juan Hills!

It's a fun course; I've played there tons of times. Just "different" if his first question is about Pelican.

My first ever birdie way back when was at San Juan Hills!
My brother has been a club member there for like 12 years. I joined this year to start getting some tournament experience. It's a great practice course... the greens are fast as hell with no flat surfaces to be found. But yeah... it's no Pelican. lol

Welcome to THP

Back