The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida residents.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Come for the weather. Stay for the lower taxes.

Leave because of all the @$*& snowbirds. :)

Sitting here in the minor emergency room. Wife is having some bad pain stomach pains. They are thinking appendix, taking her in for a cat scan right now. I hate sitting in hospitals

Sitting here in the minor emergency room. Wife is having some bad pain stomach pains. They are thinking appendix, taking her in for a cat scan right now. I hate sitting in hospitals
Hope it's something simple TBaker ... maybe just gas!

Hope it's something simple TBaker ... maybe just gas!
That is what I am hoping as well. We will see though. Just sitting in the room THPing waiting for her to get back

Was just told it could be another 2 hours before we find out the results on the cat scan. And the chairs in here are wooden. No cushion

Was just told it could be another 2 hours before we find out the results on the cat scan. And the chairs in here are wooden. No cushion
Hope she's ok T. Also hope you have a full battery charge !

I hope every turns out to be a simple solution and nothing serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping its nothing serious.

Cat scan came back and they said no appendicitis or anything that serious. Saying possible ovarian cyst (sorry if that is to much information) sending her home with some pain meds and told her to check up with her regular doctor. Thanks everyone for the well wishes

Cat scan came back and they said no appendicitis or anything that serious. Saying possible ovarian cyst (sorry if that is to much information) sending her home with some pain meds and told her to check up with her regular doctor. Thanks everyone for the well wishes

Hope she feels better.

It honestly sounds like the kidney stone I just passed.

Hope she feels better.

It honestly sounds like the kidney stone I just passed.

I thought it might have been kidney stones but the doctors are leaning towards cysts due to her mom and grandma having a history of having them

I thought it might have been kidney stones but the doctors are leaning towards cysts due to her mom and grandma having a history of having them
Doctors thought my wife had the same a few months ago. I know how scary that was for her. Praying for your wife.

Dang man hope that's not the case .

Best of luck friend.

Yeah I hate sitting here watching her in pain but there is nothing I can do to take the pain away and that sucks.

All the blood tests came back clean and no blood in the urine so they ruled out kidney stones or any kind of infection so cysts are literally the only thing they can think of

I hate Comcast right now

Sick on vacation ...

I could be doing this at home

Sigh

Dealing with my Medical Insurance....
My sinus surgery has a decent rate of people who elect not to have it, coupled with the fact that it has been delayed twice (by the surgeon), now my insurance classifies it as an elective surgery.

Meaning, I have to pay for the costs.

I am livid!

Dealing with my Medical Insurance....
My sinus surgery has a decent rate of people who elect not to have it, coupled with the fact that it has been delayed twice (by the surgeon), now my insurance classifies it as an elective surgery.

Meaning, I have to pay for the costs.

I am livid!

Dealing with an insurance issue as well. Jace is supposed to have surgery to get tubes put in his ear. The hospital where the surgery is taking place came back and said they aren't in our network. The wife checks the website and the website shows the hospital is in the network. Regardless, the hospital won't approve the surgery and now everything is on hold and if Jace gets another ear infection we are very limited on antibiotics he can have

Thank you to the genius that thought standardized testing was worth the time and aggravation. The worst

We spent the better part of a month going over some serious training about how to instill a culture of safety in the workplace. It also revolved a lot around documentation, lots of documentation. So, today I find out that we had an incident six weeks ago (while I was on my boss stint). Did we file a report? HELL NO. What the flip guys ... did anyone besides myself stay awake during all of our training?

Thank you to the genius that thought standardized testing was worth the time and aggravation. The worst
My wife has spent her entire year getting her kids ready to pass the brand new standardized math test Florida rolled out for all math classes. They took the test last week, today they announced the test will not count for anything.

My wife has spent her entire year getting her kids ready to pass the brand new standardized math test Florida rolled out for all math classes. They took the test last week, today they announced the test will not count for anything.

Ridiculous...It took me longer to read the stupid directions than it did for some of the kids to take it. I have to teach test taking skills instead of actual content.... stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back