This is so awesome to see. To the people against it what do you expect from a bunch of guys under the age of 28? They're taking a vacation from their jobs and having fun doing what everyone else does. If it was that big a deal to their sponsors I'm sure they'd hear about it from them. Not to mention if anything I'd say this makes people bigger fans of these guys for being normal. They look like they're playing golf for fun which I'm sure isn't easy. Hell on Feherty, Rory said he doesn't play golf for fun anymore, that would suck.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Stop making so much sense. Hahaha. I honestly can't believe the backlash on this. They are young guys having fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure they're doing some stuff they keep off the snapchat but at the same time I think it's really cool they open themselves up for the fans. Especially for golfers. They have a way of making it feel like you're with em and apart of it. I don't think they're doing it to show off as much as they're doing it to be open for the fans. I could be wrong tho. Either way I love it. Also I've had a bunch of my friends that aren't avid golf fans text me and tell me how cool it is to see pro golfers bro out on a vacation.

I get that and respect your opinion. Maybe I'm a dinosaur on this one, no different then with my kids, I get offended by displays of narcissistic behavior. I'm all for having fun, God knows I've got stories to tell, but they're my stories. The best jokes are often the inside jokes.

I've been in sales for over 25 years, I have this saying about people who talk too much about themselves "nobody wants to see your baby pictures".

I get that and respect your opinion. Maybe I'm a dinosaur on this one, no different then with my kids, I get offended by displays of narcissistic behavior. I'm all for having fun, God knows I've got stories to tell, but they're my stories. The best jokes are often the inside jokes.

I've been in sales for over 25 years, I have this saying about people who talk too much about themselves "nobody wants to see your baby pictures".

I can totally get that side of too brother!

It's a millennial thing...the older folks won't get it. Kudos to them and I wish I had three other buddies to do the same with.

The difference is that people do want to see their baby pictures and this annual event brings outsiders into the world of golf. Including your fans and others on your social media adventures is a very effective way to gain exposure for your sponsors and is very much in the language of the younger generation. Sadly there are many folks that make a serious living sharing far more mundane things on social media. Have you seen the going rate of a Kardashian tweet?

Actually so far if I remember correctly it looks a bit tamer this year so far. At that age with the resources they have, I'd have been doing it every other month. And yes the tweet by Mr. Player is the tweet of the year so far, IMO.

Looks like the girlfriends went this year to keep them in line.

The difference is that people do want to see their baby pictures and this annual event brings outsiders into the world of golf. Including your fans and others on your social media adventures is a very effective way to gain exposure for your sponsors and is very much in the language of the younger generation. Sadly there are many folks that make a serious living sharing far more mundane things on social media. Have you seen the going rate of a Kardashian tweet?

Fortunately I have not. For the moment my time, talent and treasure is my stock in trade. My issue is I hate narcissistic behavior, everytime I see these types of tweets I think of my grandfather, "nobody gives a sh#%t". Put me in that camp.

I think it's cool that they have a killer vacation, it's cool that they put it up for all to watch/follow - I'm just personally not interested at all.

Back