Cobra Heritage Collection

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Cobra PUMA Golf has teamed up with Bryson DeChambeau for a tribute to the game of golf and the classic era with the launch of the Heritage Collection. This limited edition line extension features a retro look inspired in part by Bryson and his affinity for the classics.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/cobra-heritage-collection-preview/

I dig the look of that driver.

Would love to see that driver in person. Bet it looks even more amazing. The whole collection looks really nice.

I get the idea, but I am not a fan of the look to be honest

I've always been a fan of the classics. The outfit looks pretty sweet. Not sure about the driver. I guess I would have liked to seen more of a grainy look on the crown.

The idea behind the driver reminds me of the Cleveland Classic, which I loved the look of but that club didn't work for me. Would love to see this one in person, since the F7 I already know is a fantastic driver.

• Admin
The idea behind the driver reminds me of the Cleveland Classic, which I loved the look of but that club didn't work for me. Would love to see this one in person, since the F7 I already know is a fantastic driver.

When Dean and I saw it in person several months ago we both said it looked fantastic. It really does look really look "right". I want one.

I really like what Cobra has been doing and have been very tempted to pick up some new shoes and a couple clubs. Also a big fan of Rickie's! They really have a look for everyone and this heritage look will definitely suit some "heritage golfers" like myself.

I bet that faux wood finish looks even better in person. (Log low whistle)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Would need to see the F7 in person. Definitely liking the styling of the clothes.

Surprised the driver is $350 instead of $800 like another company's driver

Not a fan of the clothes hat or shoes but I dig the driver. I wonder if they tuned the sound on the head at all to make it sound more like wood? My guess is no but that would be absolutely fantastic if they did.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I like the clothing line too - the shoes look great. Pretty cool little release/extension for Cobra.

I could totally wear the cap

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

That driver! Looks like a guitar tobacco sunburst finish. Love it. Shoes look nice too, but maybe in black.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

I actually like every single piece in this collection. I'd have no problem wearing any of the clothing and even though I've been fitted to a different driver, I kind of want one of these. Cobra did well with this collection.

I love the style but I'm just not too sure on the driver. I'd definitely have to see that in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neat idea

Love that woodgrain look, so sweet.

The pics didn't all show up on the mobile app, but I like the looks of the clothes too. I'm not sure I could quite pull the look off, but it's a good look. Throwback without being silly looking.

I love it, what a classy look and a great way to pay homage to the game we love

That driver is one of the very few things Cobra has put out that I'm not interested in. Different strokes for different folks though

Really like the driver cool looking, I would game that in a minute!

I love me some Cobra. Just not this Cobra.

I just looked at this again and I think I want every piece in this collection. I really like the apparel and that driver is really, really cool.

Back