Get Cured In Ohio - 2015 THP Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure. I need the upper hand, and Chubbs advice in a former life might just be the thing I need to claim sweet sweet mini-victory.

cut-throat mini golf. All the kids better watch out

I've seen THPers draw blood in over competitive air hockey. Imagine what can happen with golf clubs in hand

Just got off of the phone with Cure and they are really excited about the event. Got some cool things planned for the entire thing.
Heads up. At Miniature Golf on Friday evening, please bring your putter with you.
Oh yeah, serious mini golf, I'll have to make sure I have shorts with big enough pockets for my headcover, want to protect it between putts/holes!

Just played with 23 awesome THP'ers! I am so pumped for this event. Can it be June already!

After this past weekend I am so excited for this one.

After this past weekend I am so excited for this one.
The few putts I rolled with yours has me aching to try all the models!

Oh yeah, serious mini golf, I'll have to make sure I have shorts with big enough pockets for my headcover, want to protect it between putts/holes!

I'm thinking of using a an arrow quiver: just pull that ol' putter out like the Green Arrow or Legolas.

I need to find a Happy Gilmore Odyssey putter for Friday night.

nice...have you tried all the inserts yet? if so which one(s) do you like?
The RXi has the inserts, the RX1/1Tour/2/2Tour/3/3Tour don't have interchangeable inserts but lie adjustments.

nice...have you tried all the inserts yet? if so which one(s) do you like?

I have tried them all. I prefer the solid feel of the RX2 right now.

I have tried them all. I prefer the solid feel of the RX2 right now.
Did you notice a different feel in the 1/2/3?

I think you are going to see some polarizing thoughts. Although I think Friday evening and Saturday morning will open some eyes quite a bit. Its going to be crazy fun that is for sure.

I would love to make this just to play Longaberger throw in a THP event and it makes it tough too not go, but I'm not sure I could get down there and I'm heading to Chicago the following weekend for 3 days... Hmmm ??????

Last edited:
I think you "could"

I think so too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very cool feature being set up for this event.
You will have a partner for Friday night and a partner for Saturday.
They will be the same THper.
There will be prizes!!!

Nice little twist...I like it

I'm oddly excited for competitive mini golf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back