Cobra Heritage Collection

I just looked at this again and I think I want every piece in this collection. I really like the apparel and that driver is really, really cool.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I really think you could pull it off.

Is the cardigan going to be made available too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really think you could pull it off.
The classic look is by far my favorite look. I'd probably look goofy with the hat but I'm good at looking goofy without a hat so nothing lost!

The driver looks neat. The outfit is not my style.

The classic look is by far my favorite look. I'd probably look goofy with the hat but I'm good at looking goofy without a hat so nothing lost!

I think you could rock the hat. I like those Driver caps, but I have a giant noggin. They look goofy on me. If you ask my friends they'll tell you the best hat for me is a brown paper bag. :bulgy-eyes:

Interesting to see how well it all sells

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Interesting to see how well it all sells

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That will be interesting. I think if Bryson was doing better on tour it'd probably sell a little better, but this may bring some of the folks that prefer the more classic look into the Puma line that might not otherwise look at it.

I think it looks good!

weirdly, I really like the driver cap. I might buy one

I don't care for the driver, faux finishes are just never my thing. The outfit looks cool, not sure I'd ever wear it but I like it none the less.

I like the driver and while the clothes aren't my style, they look better than some of the retro looks I've seen

Although I'm a fan of a well dressed person, I can't say that I'd ever actually wear many of those clothes. Simply don't fit our humid hot summers. The wood grain on that driver is pretty sweet though.

~Rock

Outside of the cardigan nothing here does it for me. Just another example from a clothing perspective why I've gone away from puma.

I would totally rock the gear and clothing. I already often where a driver hat when the weather is a little cool, so that is right up my alley.

Always like when club companies introduce a retro/classic look to their tech. The Cleveland Classic driver from last decade was a prime example.

The 'persimmon' look to the driver looks a bit too artificial for my taste. Although, depending on how it hits, it may look prettier in person. Worth a demo if I saw it in the local golf shop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They driver looks good in person. I was hoping for darker wood finishing, but they did a good job on it. Still not crazy on their ignite spikeless sport shoes, but I could do the hat all day.

Really like the look of the driver. Clothing wise it's not quite my style, or something I think I can pull off, however I do like the looks of it.

That wood grain on the driver is stunning!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I like to see Cobra thinking outside the box and having some fun with things. Pretty cool look to that driver too!

Good grief that thing is gorgeous! I could do without the drivers cap, but wow. That driver finish looks like a guitar.

Some in hand pictures.

THP_2165-L.jpg

THP_2167-L.jpg

THP_2168-L.jpg

THP_2170-L.jpg

Cobra is really putting some outstanding styles out there right now!! Love the look!

OK.....I'm sold on the hat. It's freaking great looking.

I've been thinking recently that Arnold Palmer's 1950s look was fabulous and wondering why nobody offers clothes that look like that. Thank you Puma. I'd rock that outfit in a heartbeat.

Adios swoosh, Puma is the leader in the clubhouse by a mile when it comes to golf scripting.

Back