Cobra Heritage Collection

Driver and Driver Cap I really want - I wish they offered the cardigan too

The driver looks really cool but that hat is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sold on the driver, I prefer a black finish, but that hat... I want it!

I love the look of the driver, the hat the polo and the pants. Am not a fan of the shoes or the sweater.

Not really a fan of any of it, but hope it does well for them.

Have to agree with Tadashi here. Not sure what I think about the driver. First glance was wow, but the more I checked it out, not sure.
As for the outfit, right in line with DeChambeau's style. Not something I could pull off.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I like the classic style look. And that driver looks really cool...I could be into that!

Not a huge Bryson fan but dig that look on both the driver and that cardigan.

Both look great. Not sure how I would look in a hat like that, but I would like to try it.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Cool looking stuff. Not sure it's for me, but I think it's cool.

Driver and Driver Cap I really want - I wish they offered the cardigan too

That was my reaction too, JB says the cardigan should be coming out on the 14th too. (skimmer! :p)

I'm also really glad to see they have the driver caps in XXL. I picked up the black one a while ago during their holiday sale and it had to spend some serious time on my hat stretcher to fit my giant noggin.

I'll be placing an order when this stuff launches for sure. I'm a cardigan fiend.

That was my reaction too, JB says the cardigan should be coming out on the 14th too. (skimmer! :p)

I'm also really glad to see they have the driver caps in XXL. I picked up the black one a while ago during their holiday sale and it had to spend some serious time on my hat stretcher to fit my giant noggin.

I'll be placing an order when this stuff launches for sure. I'm a cardigan fiend.

Definitely a fiend that's for sure :alien2:

Good to know - I need to try the M/L Driver cap as I have the S/M and it's more small than medium

I will definitely own a cardigan

I would rock that entire look! Very cool.

Love the look, I'll wait for the cardigan to come out.

Some in hand pictures.

THP_2165-L.jpg

THP_2167-L.jpg

THP_2168-L.jpg

THP_2170-L.jpg

Love it!

I like the apparel (particularly the shoes...love those), but don't care for the driver. I don't like faux finishes.

I do know about the clubs or the shoes, but love the clothes. I'm like a young 90 at heart though

Can't say I am a fan of any pieces from this collection.

In-hand pics are better than the web site.

Does it come with a hickory shaft option?

The in hand pictures of the driver do a lot more justice than the stock photos; you can really see the detail and contrast. I've never been huge on driver caps but I'm kind of liking the herringbone on this one.

I really like the faux persimmon look of the driver. Also, I like traditional look of the wardrobe. Although I would not wear the hat because of sun protection concerns, I dig the style.

I could rock that hat

Love me some throwback looks, love the Cleveland classic driver. But that finish though, simply amazing. But it would look drool worthy in person

Driver just looks distracting. I don't think it worked for Cleveland a few years back.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back