Ping B60 Putter info/restoration

Tophand576

Reaction score
Handicap
I have an old B60 that has been lying around for nearly 20 years, not sure how long before I got it. I have never really used it, but I'm interested in reshafting/refinishing it. Can anyone give me any information on the club and what I can do myself? I understand pulling the shaft is a difficult task.

I don't spend a lot of time on here (yes, I will change that) but from my digging and research, it seems like Hoosier is the Ping putter guru around here. Hoping maybe he can give me any additional info about this particular one, based on what he seems to know about patent #s and zip codes that I have read in other threads.

Thanks for listening.

IMG_0518.jpg
IMG_0519.jpg

That's a good looking putter!

Thanks. It's in pretty good shape, just want to clean it up a bit. Shaft is a little rusty in spots and grip needs replacing. Not sure why I never used it.

B60 best putter ever, I have 2.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I have an old B60 that has been lying around for nearly 20 years, not sure how long before I got it. I have never really used it, but I'm interested in reshafting/refinishing it. Can anyone give me any information on the club and what I can do myself? I understand pulling the shaft is a difficult task.

I don't spend a lot of time on here (yes, I will change that) but from my digging and research, it seems like Hoosier is the Ping putter guru around here. Hoping maybe he can give me any additional info about this particular one, based on what he seems to know about patent #s and zip codes that I have read in other threads.

Thanks for listening.

View attachment 19939
View attachment 19940

HoosierGolfer is the person to talk to.

PM him.

Back