Branson June 26th through 28th unofficial THP gathering

I'll do a couple, but shots & me tend to not get along. I'll drink all day and night with the best of them, but shots tend to be my kryptonite.

I'll do a couple, but shots & me tend to not get along. I'll drink all day and night with the best of them, but shots tend to be my kryptonite.

Its just because you are superman!

First tee shot is a requirement, just saying.

And yes, each round.

First tee shot is a requirement, just saying.

And yes, each round.

I'm down with that. I'd better start conditioning.

Both. Knowing most of this group, especially cookie, it's more of the latter

Thanks for the compliment! Shoot a 65 while taking 67 shots. #BOOM

Low enough to beat you. :alien:
I have no doubt about that. I've only seen you hit one shot on a golf course, and that was an ace, so I'm assuming that's a representative sample of your game.

I have no doubt about that. I've only seen you hit one shot on a golf course, and that was an ace, so I'm assuming that's a representative sample of your game.

Hahahahaha, don't you play down your talent #MVP!

One lucky shot....that's all that was.

Hahahahaha, don't you play down your talent #MVP!

One lucky shot....that's all that was.

Talk about down playing their talent.....Nice HOF tags.

Hope to get out a couple times before this, but I realize it's the people that make this gathering, not how poorly I play golf....

Hey Shane... when do we need to be there for the Friday round? I forget the name of your CC, too...

We have 6 tee times starting at 2:30. I would say many of us will get there around 1 for lunch.
www.millwoodgolf.com

Its easy to find. From I-44, take 65 south. Get off on Evans road exit, at top of ramp take a left. Stay straight and you are there

Hey Shane... when do we need to be there for the Friday round? I forget the name of your CC, too...

I have the member lounge reserved for friday night at my course. We will have a wing and nacho bat set up for us. In the room we have ping pong, shuffle board and arcade games. Should be a fun time.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back