What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best round to date this year. 76 on a 6100 yd course. Played the shorter yardage to force mysellfto play various clubs off the tee. Walked off happy, but felt like I left a few out there.
Nice! Solid round good to see the work taking hold

Cool, cloudy 60 degree and breezy day at Crane Creek in Kilbourne, Illinois (love this course). We played the blues, which are normally around 6400 yards, but today they had them back near the blacks which put them just over 7000 yards. Started with 2 three putt bogeys which set the tone for the day. Ended up shooting 46-45 with no birdies and a couple of triples.

Well I tied my PB for nine holes tonight with a 41. I'm actually kinda disappointed lol

I should have shot 1 or 2 strokes better at least. I missed a birdie putt from 6 ft. Also on the hardest hole on the front I ended up shanking my second shot from 115 out. I missed getting up and down by leaving the par putt on that hole 4 inches short. And finally I had some bad luck on the par 5 seventh. Second shot I was 195 out. Hit a gorgeous 5 iron that just got caught by the wind. Ended up catching a bad break missing the green left. Bad bounce and in the hazard. I drop, chip on and 2 putt for bogey.

Still a solid round. 4 pars and 5 bogies. Hope I carry this game to Olde Stonewall.

7th round in 7 days.
39/49 88.
First Eagle of the year - 535 yd par 5, hit a 210 yd 3 iron to 12 ft, made the putt.
That was the best iron shot if the day. Everything else from the fairway was absolutely terrible. Putting was pretty bad. Driver was strong!! Only lost 1 ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played in a scramble yesterday and our four man group posted ten under. We were in the top five 18 under won it. Today was a mess. I guess I was still in scramble mode because that was what I did 51 & 51 for a whooping 102. Last Sunday I shot 94. Got to love it.....

Shot a 47 today. Been hovering around high 40's to low 50's trying to stay ion the 40's.

83.. A disappointing 83 at that. 39/44.

Just couldn't make it happen on the back. Caught a couple really bad breaks/lies and couldn't take advantage of a couple birdie putts.

Best round to date this year. 76 on a 6100 yd course. Played the shorter yardage to force mysellfto play various clubs off the tee. Walked off happy, but felt like I left a few out there.

Nice round. Game is coming around nicely

48/43=91 28 putts 9/14 FIRs 2/18 GIRS 28 putts total. I feel good about where my game is trending.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After a truly awful tournament round this weekend, I got my game somewhat back on track with a 87 today.

My worst round of the year so far @ my new club. I had NOTHING on the front, somehow found "it" on the back...quite the improvement....43-33.

Last time I teed it up at this course, I shot a 97 after one of the must frustrating rounds ever. Today was a different story. 40/40 - 80. Started off the day with an ugly 3-putt and bogies on the first 5 out of 7 holes, but I turned it around and rattled off 6 straight pars (if I make a putt or two, a couple of those pars are birdies). One bad tee ball cost me a penalty stroke and led to a double, but overall I'm really happy with my score. The driver was solid all day and my misses left were planned because there's a lot of OB on right on this course. These greens were lightning fast all day and are tough to read. There was a men's group fivesome that was holding up the entire course and caused a lot of waiting that didn't help me get into a rythym and it took over 4 1/2 hours to finish. It got to me early, but I settled in and turned in a nice round.

vTmLQVz.png

35-43=78

I think the mosquitoes took a quart of blood and weakened me on the back 9...

38/40=78 and then a 38

Good day. All starting to come together.

On Saturday, I shot one of my better rounds in awhile. I'm finally hitting it consistently good again. 36-37 for a 73 with a stupid (and I do mean stupid) double on 17.

Shot a 44 with 18 putts (including a 4-putt) before rain ran us of the course after 9 holes. It's a shame. I think I was finally getting a handle on those Bermuda greens towards the end. LOL

Shot a 47. Birdied the 8th holes, long par 5. pretty excited about that.

Shot a 39/42 - 81 yesterday with an ob drive and another penalty stroke and two lipped out birdies.

Played at Fraser Glenn golf course in Abbostford BC (Par 62).

Shot 75 with a nice approach on the 5th hole. Ended up with a birdie after placing my tee shot at 2 yards of the cup.

Played at Fraser Glenn golf course in Abbostford BC (Par 62).

Shot 75 with a nice approach on the 5th hole. Ended up with a birdie after placing my tee shot at 2 yards of the cup.

Nice shooting! Be sure to check out our PNW thread if you ever want to tee it up with some of us, we'd love to meet you!

43/44=87 at Dublin Country Club. 9/14 FWs, only 3 GIRs, no birdies and 2 doubles. Lots of bogeys was the order of the day.

After a small lower back issue that needed rest for a couple of weeks, I came back strong w/ a 73(36-37) today. I would've shot a lower score, but my putter was not cooperating. I'll take that score any day of the week after a couple weeks off from playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back