Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Going to Disney! My plan to confuse everyone with the wrong email address worked!

Obviously I'm kidding.

Ill give one or 2 of my kids to Pete!

Orange Hog
O'Carroll
Jman
Mikedean441
DawgDaddy
Mango Smash
Canes
Nighthawk117a
EaglevsFalcon
Sparksjr
Hammer84
Jitzy
MillerTime
mward
jdtox
Spivey
mikeg_74
Fupresti
v.man
Bullitt5339

Looks like I will be heading to FL in Sept!!
WOOHOO!!
Thanks! Nice list of participants there!

Excited for my first THP Bridgestone Championship!

Looks like I've got some ammunition to get my girls to do chores and listen all summer long

Looks like I've got some ammunition to get my girls to do chores and listen all summer long

Yep. My youngest will be the only child attending with me, and I'm going to use this against him at every opportunity.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Woo hoo!!! Awesome congrats to all those who got in. Looking forward to this. My kids will be excited to go to the Gaylord.

Congrats to all who got in.

Alarm set for tomorrow. I'll be sitting in traffic somewhere most likely trying to get in on the 2nd chance.

Congrats to those that got in today and good luck to those that will be entering tomorrow!

I'm going to Disney! I'm going to Disney!

Congrats to the other 19 that got in today and good luck tomorrow the those still seeking a spot. This one is going to be special. But, they all are, really.

Well dang! I can't say I was expecting to get in! Congrats everyone!

ALso side note: looking to improve on last years "A" player performance on Sunday of the Championship

Well dang! I can't say I was expecting to get in! Congrats everyone!

Like I said earlier, based on math, unless an influx of people jump in tomorrow that did not today, just make sure entry is in and you should be good.

ALso side note: looking to improve on last years "A" player performance on Sunday of the Championship
But that was the most entertaining round of golf I have ever played!

That's a great group of THPers. Wish I could attend this one.

Heck yeah!!

I can confirm that we will have FLightScope out on the range for this one and a slew of Bridgestone Gear for people to test.

Based on your success rate at Bridgestone events maybe we should form a group effort to hit the 3x HoF status.

Boo Yah!!! Very excited to be selected and reunite / make new friends!!

Based on your success rate at Bridgestone events maybe we should form a group effort to hit the 3x HoF status.

The championship has been a different animal for me allthough in Vegas Howzat and I were the clubhouse leaders for a solid 17 minutes.

Me and Dean...not so much

And just to clear the air a bit, Wardy is a participant in the event and not someones child.

That's a great group of THPers that got into this. Glad to see fup and Wardy get in since they might love Disney more than any 10 kids combined.

And just to clear the air a bit, Wardy is a participant in the event and not someones child.

hmm, wonder if my 9 year old daughter will be taller than him come Sept

Back