#THPCALLOUT - Sandiegonative vs Alez367 - ultimate Revenge or losing streak continues

Alez367

Formerly Carlos C.
Reaction score
Handicap
New year, more desire to stay competitive and what better way to prep for Regional Rivalry than a small time grudge match between friends.? Part II is going down tomorrow at 6:52am, Sycuan Golf club, willow glen course. Blue tees, SDN gets 3 pops total.

5b5e125b720769051ed1479167ac9d83.jpg

Here's the tale of the tape for part II of tomorrow's match.

23355ecf15a6181e359ba2236cddcfb6.jpg

WITB (coming soon)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Why the * on the 0-4 haha?

lol - looking forward to this

Gosh...you two..... Okay, let's end the losing streak Alex. 0-5 would be really painful.

I think SDN will be going down in flames. Unless of course, he shows up in the "Wonder Minh" costume then he will remain undefeated.

2 buddies going head to head, I love it! Alex, I'm going to take you buddy....no way a man of your stature goes 0-5 to start his #THPCALLOUT career!

Gotta go with Alez367. He's due.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Only 3 pops this time. Gotta go with Alex.

loser has to fly united and endure the beating

SDN will keep the streak alive I beieve!

Why the * on the 0-4 haha?

Alex's last CallOut was with Time4Tim at Torrey Pines South. Tim wasn't posting and left Alex high & dry. In T4T defense, it was his first time playing TP and was focused on the scenery and playing golf.

I think SDN will be going down in flames. Unless of course, he shows up in the "Wonder Minh" costume then he will remain undefeated.

Don't worry DufferToo. I'll see you in about 3 weeks.

Alex....TIME FOR YOU TO BEAT SDN DOWN. Have fun fellas!

This should be entertaining! Have fun, guys!

please dont encourage that to happen. My eyes don't need permanent scaring

Look forward to following along. I've got to take my captain this time.

Hahahahahahaha

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

forgot to mention we have a bet riding on this match as well

since we are sharing a room at Barona for RR, loser sleeps on the roll away bed while the winner gets the King size bed all to himself.

You guys are nuts. You should be on permanent call out.

I'm cheering for my fellow lefty, go SDN!

You guys are nuts. You should be on permanent call out.

Come on now. You've played a round of golf with us. It's personal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

367 gets the W!

New year, more desire to stay competitive and what better way to prep for Regional Rivalry than a small time grudge match between friends.? Part II is going down tomorrow at 6:52am, Sycuan Golf club, willow glen course. Blue tees, SDN gets 3 pops total.

Nice, I was just looking at this course yesterday for a possible trip to San Diego later this year. Pics of the course, please!

Gotta go with my fellow 2016 THP Bridgestone Championship alum.

Go get him Alex!

Back