Needlepoint Belts

Not my favorite pattern but I have seen some I like in that style. I still prefer exotic straps but the price and the sensitivity to water is a huge turn off with them so I have been looking for replacements just haven't found anything that has triggered me yet.

I like the looks of these. In hot weather, I would think these would not bleed due to sweat.
But, they have to be affordable.

Could you change up the store model and do a pre-order with payment then only order the amount you have guaranteed payments for?

Possibly. But you do run the risk of issues and questions from beginning to end. Including collecting money and refunding if minimums are not met.

I've admired the Smathers & Branson belts, but never pulled the trigger. The LE belts they did for Callaway/Odyssey were nice.

I had no idea theirs were Smathers and Branson.

I had no idea theirs were Smathers and Branson.

I just assumed they were bc I had an eBay alert set up and the odyssey tank belt was listed. Could have been a listing error though.

Not really my style. For quality and durability I go to a local leatherworker and have him make me one. I can have any sort of stamping I want done as well.

I just assumed they were bc I had an eBay alert set up and the odyssey tank belt was listed. Could have been a listing error though.

Thats pretty cool.
I have been looking into this quite a bit. If I could ever get them down to the $99 for custom work on these, I think I would buy them for the THP Store in a very limited quantity.

Don't tease. :)

They are. They did a Big Bertha, Tank, and maybe even a Sir Isaac and they were all S&B

Thats pretty cool.
I have been looking into this quite a bit. If I could ever get them down to the $99 for custom work on these, I think I would buy them for the THP Store in a very limited quantity.

Just tell me where to send the deposit

Just tell me where to send the deposit

Thanks. Im not even sure its possible, based on the quality I want. And if we ever did do them, the 1st one ever would be crazy limited to like 10-12.

What would people want on there? Im thinking golf clubs, golf ball and THP logo.

Needlepoint Belts

I'm thinking the main color would be green with white dancing THP logos going around it.maybe golf clubs between the logos

I'm thinking the main color would be green with white dancing THP logos going around it.maybe golf clubs between the logos

I like that. Wouldn't mind black as main color as well....helps the colorblind guy match. :)

My wife made me one for the Morgan Cup from 2 years ago. Had all of my sponsors on it and a few other logos.

I'm a fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife made me one for the Morgan Cup from 2 years ago. Had all of my sponsors on it and a few other logos.

I'm a fan

Thats freaking sweet. Pics?

Too funny, I come home and my sister in law sent me this one she found at a thrift store in Amarillo. Too bad it doesn't fit.

cb3c5b50fbdebab9120ac220440e8074.jpg

8bc17a1118e61f38aa302b3a23f3b7fd.jpg

Pretty darn cool.

Yeah I have a bunch. I love wearing them when I have to tuck my shirt in mainly because of how they frame my shirts but they also look great.

I just wish it fit. 36 not 38 like I need

Sounds like a piece of goal apparel.
You know, the ones you keep in the closet and say "I know I can get this to fit at some point again". Then 6 years later you look at it and say "Ehh, its just not worth it".

Here ya go Tex...

Mrs Beags and her mother own a needlepoint and knitting store, so she has made many of these for me over the years. This one was all hand drawn, painted and finished. One of my favorites.

f62e309f5d8e95bbf938f13b54e9a4dc.jpg

716d5b9ca2c3d970066c46dbb7db35a0.jpg

ec76381a2224f770cf6eaf91e96e0c50.jpg

b7a3bd5933360487231c12bc86f652d0.jpg

549f4e072aa11de98ad2a45e9c3e3950.jpg

Wow, those look awesome buddy!

That is one sweet looking belt War. Very nice

Back