Club Clash Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is intriguing. Curious to hear more about it.

very-interesting-1.jpg
Wow, "Laugh In" gotta love it! Those under 50 don't have a clue what good TV is so just Google it.

Like the rest of THP, I'm interested in hearing more.

will be following this one very closely!!!!!

I'm excited.
Are you excited?

Hi Clay, good to see you here, I hope you have been well

?club clash?? Sounds interesting, What has JB conjured up for us this time?

This sounds like a good time! I'll volunteer to help out! :alien:

I don't know what it is, but I love it!

Love the sounds of this one!

Sounds like an 80's hair band... I'm in!

Drivers? Numbers? Don't tease me like this dammit!!

I'm glad to see some excitement. As for wanting to hear more, this is one of those things where it's all pretty much laid out for you right here in this thread. The important parts at least. Except, it's not really just an event teaser, though I suppose that's part of it. This is more of a movement, a concept, etc. It's much farther reaching that just an event and will have an impact on people who are part of it and people who aren't. Exciting stuff and I think we are going to provide something unseen to this point.

I'm glad to see some excitement. As for wanting to hear more, this is one of those things where it's all pretty much laid out for you right here in this thread and a few other threads posted recently. The important parts at least. Except, it's not really just an event teaser, though I suppose that's part of it. This is more of a movement, a concept, etc. It's much farther reaching that just an event and will have an impact on people who are part of it and people who aren't. Exciting stuff and I think we are going to provide something unseen to this point.

Hawk nailed it. One FIFY.

This one sounds very exciting!!!

This I would like to be a part of!

If you need a tester to hit weak push slices, just give me a call. :D But in all seriousness, I am looking forward to following along with this!

I'm glad to see some excitement. As for wanting to hear more, this is one of those things where it's all pretty much laid out for you right here in this thread. The important parts at least. Except, it's not really just an event teaser, though I suppose that's part of it. This is more of a movement, a concept, etc. It's much farther reaching that just an event and will have an impact on people who are part of it and people who aren't. Exciting stuff and I think we are going to provide something unseen to this point.

Just when you think this you have seen it all....JB throws something else out that blows you away!

Sounds intriguing and exciting.

Love seeing excitement around something we are looking forward to.
THP has always been For The People, By The People and this will be no different.

Dictating what is "the best" is not our thing and never will be. Forum Testing came about with THP. No Company Present Demo Days came about because of THP. Tour Player Treatment came about with THP. This is the next evolution and its coming!!!

Love seeing excitement around something we are looking forward to.
THP has always been For The People, By The People and this will be no different.

Dictating what is "the best" is not our thing and never will be. Forum Testing came about with THP. No Company Present Demo Days came about because of THP. Tour Player Treatment came about with THP. This is the next evolution and its coming!!!

it funny you mentionned the forum testings, because they are awesome, but when you started that thread about forum testing, waht came to my mind was an even better version of it where testers would receive two different products from two different companies (but in the same category), and would have to do a testing process comparing these two.

I know I am probably way off as I am always in regards or THP teasers, but I thought that would be neat.

whatever this is, I want to be part of it

Reviews by people like me is the reason I joined this site. Can't wait to what's in store for club clash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm excited because I hope I'm wrong on my initial thought.

Whatever it is, it will be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back