Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats on the progress Panda.

Please dont do the mistake I have made and jump steps too quickly.

Good to hear Freddie. Glad everything is going better than planned.

I will not, I feel PT is the most important thing for me. being released to drive allows me to strengthen more than just my hip.
congrats on the progress Panda.

Please dont do the mistake I have made and jump steps too quickly.

That's great news Freddie!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news Freddie, glad everything is going along well with the recovery

Surgeon just called and cleared me to drive. I am a head of schedule with my recovery. Gym work starts in the AM. The #Zoocrew and Savannah players need to watch out. I am coming with a vengeance. My game and body will in full cooperation.

I am also narcotic free and pain free for the first time in a lOOOOOOOOONNNNGGGG time. Thank god I am on the mend.

Love to hear everything is progressing so well.

Last edited:
I reconnected today with a good friend.

I'm down 18 pounds since early April. It's amazing what a little better eating, and a little more exercise will do.

I still have a ways to go to get to that "number" in my head, but throwing on my fancy dress pants this morning that I couldn't wear last month is hugely motivating.

Surgeon just called and cleared me to drive. I am a head of schedule with my recovery. Gym work starts in the AM. The #Zoocrew and Savannah players need to watch out. I am coming with a vengeance. My game and body will in full cooperation.

I am also narcotic free and pain free for the first time in a lOOOOOOOOONNNNGGGG time. Thank god I am on the mend.

I am soooooooooo happy for you! This is the best news I have heard in a while. :blob:

Awesome news Freddie.

I don't want any excuses when we're taking you to Pound Town (TM) during the Savannah Invitational.

My neice is graduating tonight from high school. She was accepted to Harvey Mudd and will double major in computer science and Math. Very proud uncle of my big sister's daughter.

LOVE IT, never under estimate the power of a Panda. Kicking it old school

Spring semester is done. Two more classes done. Last final taken and the worse I can do in my second class is a b. so finish the semester with an A and B. Summer session starts next week

Congrats Panda! Glad your recovery is going better than planned. Always a great sign

Finally handed in my thesis two days ago. Now debatinf what kind of alcohol to use to burn all those brain cells. Leaning towards STROH 80%

My softball team had a social activity tonight. It was really neat to see the girls interact with each other and realize the friendships they've developed with each other. Several parents pulled me aside to tell me they have multiple kids playing and this team was their best experience. That felt really good. I know how much the girls have improved, which is also really rewarding. Best of all, each girl is just a really good kid. It has been a fun season and I'm a bit sad to see my time with this special group come to an end.

My softball team had a social activity tonight. It was really neat to see the girls interact with each other and realize the friendships they've developed with each other. Several parents pulled me aside to tell me they have multiple kids playing and this team was their best experience. That felt really good. I know how much the girls have improved, which is also really rewarding. Best of all, each girl is just a really good kid. It has been a fun season and I'm a bit sad to see my time with this special group come to an end.
How many sports do you coach? You are a saint

That's great stuff, Freddie. Congrats!

The Happy Thread

Congrats Freddie. I know how happy I was when I got that clearance.

Well done Pete. That's some good work.

The office is closing early tomorrow for the Memorial Day Holiday. So that means I get to leave the office at 1. I think I might just have to hit a local par 3 to knock the dust off my clubs and me. It's been a long time since I've been out. Hoping Mother Nature cooperates.

So the local favorite golf course just announced their new teaching pro and he has a Foresight CG2 Launch Monitor with HMT (Head Measurement Technology). This thing any good? Last winter lessons were on the flightscope.

We have one. Hawk is using it. Camera based systems can be very solid indoors and outdoors it has flexibility and ease of use. I think most would say FlightScope and Trackman offer more.

They mentioned something about tying it into a golf simulator with 84 courses too. I'm guessing the LM just provided the data.

So the local favorite golf course just announced their new teaching pro and he has a Foresight CG2 Launch Monitor with HMT (Head Measurement Technology). This thing any good? Last winter lessons were on the flightscope.

The HMT is a big improvement over the standard GC2 because you get clubhead and strike information. But you have to put little dots on your clubs to get it to read. The big thing I like about Flightscope and Trackman is that you seem to have a bigger area to hit from to get it to register.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back