#THPCALLOUT Galen Marek vs Awkward Silence II: The Wrath of Khan

Galen Marek

Reaction score
Handicap
Something about match play brings out a li'l something extra from Awkward Silence. Nothing else can explain my defeat at his hands long ago at Royal Vista East/North. At 3:15 tomorrow at Westridge Golf Club in La Habra, CA I intend to have my revenge served cold just like the Klingon proverb says. I absolutely will not use my 3:30 AM wake-up time, physically demanding work, awkward 9:30 AM lunch break and bodily functions being thrown off schedule as excuses. I will drive my forklift, lift boxes, create pallets and provide life sustaining food for all for the children of our school district until my weary body collapses without complaint. I absolutely will not use Awkward Silence's cozy office job and hands soft from years of counting money against him. And through it all I will still find the courage, strength and drive to defeat Awkward Silence in a THP Callout death match.

You have your own towel now. No reason to steal any of mine.

Best of Luck Mike.

Challenge accepted. I will take great joy in your defeat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going over everything I'll need to ensure your defeat tomorrow.
ceea8d505637dbfd03dabf3183b11f15.jpg

I am thinking we do this straight up.

Pfffttttt, Awkward Silence will win again! Have a good time out there fellas!

Man this is tough

I cannot choose, because I refuse to root against either of you.

But I must say, the Magazine is pretty stellar, and might give the much needed "boost" - just not sure to whom!!

I cannot choose, because I refuse to root against either of you.

But I must say, the Magazine is pretty stellar, and might give the much needed "boost" - just not sure to whom!!

Winner winner! I was waiting for someone to point that out.

ooooo This is a tough one, Two so cal brothers here. I am not sure who to root for.

So I'll just say both of you go out there and have some fun....

What are you guys playing for? That magazine? If so this is going to be a dog fight. However I'm going Galen he's been in full prep mode preparing for RR.

I've gotta go with Galen just for that callout post :D

Just in case the match doesn't go my way...
3bf48b2ecedf20eba672a3d3afe87a4e.jpg

Just in case the match doesn't go my way...
3bf48b2ecedf20eba672a3d3afe87a4e.jpg

....and now I know who I'm rooting for.

Galen will take this one.

I am just rolling out of bed. We need to come up with something to play for

I am just rolling out of bed. We need to come up with something to play for

We are. If I win you don't get stabbed in the neck. So it's like we're both winners.

Anyway this is going down on the rolling weeds of West Ridge Golf Club. I am thinking we are going with the black tees.

scorecard.jpg

Last edited:
Not disturbing. Nope, not at all.

Not disturbing. Nope, not at all.

It wouldn't be a Galen and AS thread without some questionable, possibly illegal comments. :alien:

I'm going with Galen for the revenge. It'll be like Wrath of Khan if Khan won. I can just see Mike now:

1n8zhn.jpg

I don't know enough to decide, but I'm going with Galen. The magazine and makeshift weapon won me over.

Few more hours until I beat down old man Galen

Yep going with Galen, with AS suffering from the shanks literally!!!

We are. If I win you don't get stabbed in the neck. So it's like we're both winners.

Hahahahaha! My this is entertaining even before the tee off! I'll be following along! Have fun guys!

Back