I watched TWA Flight 800 on NF last night.

I'm an airline geek, so it was interesting to me from the get-go, but it seemed to be something the casual person would enjoy.

Interesting stuff. I try to stay open minded, sometimes to a fault, so I like to see opposing viewpoints like it presented. Not entirely sure what to think, other than the investigation was handled miserably.

Watch airline disasters on Netflix they are amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched the Source Family on netflix. Cults are crazy.

And if anybody has not seen Going Clear, they are missing out.

Watched the Source Family on netflix. Cults are crazy.

And if anybody has not seen Going Clear, they are missing out.

I need to see Going Clear. Every single person who I've talked to who's seen it has recommended it.

I need to see Going Clear. Every single person who I've talked to who's seen it has recommended it.
It's incredible and crazy.

Just a reminder there is what looks to be a great story about Texas ' independence tonight on history channel.

It's a five part series with an amAzing cast.

Tune in or dvr my fellow history buffs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Recording, thanks

I watched Going Clear a few weeks back on HBO. It is about Scientology and how it was started. I found it to be a very interesting show.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I watched Going Clear a few weeks back on HBO. It is about Scientology and how it was started. I found it to be a very interesting show.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I have heard that is a must watch but keep forgetting about it.

Watching The Great Chicken Wing Hunt. Pretty good if you like wings.

It was just okay. Although we really want wings now.
Now we are on to Spinning Plates. Gets great reviews on Netflix.

Watching The Great Chicken Wing Hunt. Pretty good if you like wings.

I did a chicken wing hunt up here in Calgary and what I learned is that most just deep fry the hell out of them and I make the best wings.

It was just okay. Although we really want wings now.
Now we are on to Spinning Plates. Gets great reviews on Netflix.

If you like restaurants, of all kinds, this is a great documentary. Touching, sad, happy, fun. Just an enjoyable watch.

Watching Fed Up right now. Fantastic. Im no Katie Couric fan, and shocked how poorly Mrs. Obama looks in this, but its fascinating. I mean pizza and french fries considered vegetables in schools? Im ready to change faster than I ever have in my life.

Got this rec from Kevin Smith (Silent Bob) and his losing 85 lbs.

Watching Fed Up right now. Fantastic. Im no Katie Couric fan, and shocked how poorly Mrs. Obama looks in this, but its fascinating. I mean pizza and french fries considered vegetables in schools? Im ready to change faster than I ever have in my life.

Ya I enjoyed it and will be making changes. Just hope I have the discipline to stick with it. Another good one to watch is Food Inc.

Ya I enjoyed it and will be making changes. Just hope I have the discipline to stick with it. Another good one to watch is Food Inc.

Its why we are starting with just the challenge. 10 days.
Then we can see where we stand, what we think, etc.

Its why we are starting with just the challenge. 10 days.
Then we can see where we stand, what we think, etc.
Did a quick skim, but if you haven't already watch Forks over Knives. It is on Netflix and it is really interesting.

You should watch a show by Jamie Oliver I think it was called Food Revolution. He was trying to get schools that are associated where students have high obesity and diabetes and change their food menus. What he wasn't aloud to serve was amazing and what is considered fruit (jello) and vegetables by the school board was disgusting.

You should watch a show by Jamie Oliver I think it was called Food Revolution. He was trying to get schools that are associated where students have high obesity and diabetes and change their food menus. What he wasn't aloud to serve was amazing and what is considered fruit (jello) and vegetables by the school board was disgusting.

Dont get me wrong. I am not for the government dictating what we can and cant eat. What I am for is bringing back the food to the schools. Instead of the partnerships via food plants and restaurants.

Dont get me wrong. I am not for the government dictating what we can and cant eat. What I am for is bringing back the food to the schools. Instead of the partnerships via food plants and restaurants.

B-HlS5xIMAA8UtP.jpg

In my opinion, this is truly where schools got it wrong.

Watching the Search For General Tso. Pretty interesting so far.

Back