Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to move on some C Taper Lites.

Heavenwood
Think you'll like CTLs. Having hit them in @dhartmann34 S55s, I'm looking forward to giving them a go later this week in MB.

4d7c7e0c73daa4d652074e2c9b05fb66.jpg

I tried this one at the store the other day when picking up a few things - I was surprised at how much I liked it. I think the "T" alignment actually works the best in the blade style. I thought the same for the Smart Square blade too.

Big Bertha Alpha 815 Fairway Wood.

Probably the 14 degree.

Speeder 665 X.

I support this ponder immensely. All of the 815 Alpha ponders.

I tried this one at the store the other day when picking up a few things - I was surprised at how much I liked it. I think the "T" alignment actually works the best in the blade style. I thought the same for the Smart Square blade too.

Whats weird is I hated the mallet, but the blade sets up nice. I am not a fan of the 3.0 SS, but would love to see what the SS2R does with it.

Whats weird is I hated the mallet, but the blade sets up nice. I am not a fan of the 3.0 SS, but would love to see what the SS2R does with it.

I was the same - the mallet didn't do anything for me, but felt like I couldn't miss with the blade. Granted, this was on a putting green in the store, so of course that would translate to the course...

Think you'll like CTLs. Having hit them in @dhartmann34 S55s, I'm looking forward to giving them a go later this week in MB.
Yeah I hit his too. Hit his 8 iron. Felt incredible and I think it went as far as my 6 iron.

Seriously considered buying it along with lots of lead tape lmao

I think you should give it a run. Then let me know when you want to sell it to fund another purchase :)

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

If that was a heavier head I'd own one

Lead tape and problem solved. Or weights in the shaft. (Edit* just saw your follow up post) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went standard grip and bought a 2.0... 3.0 was no Bueno

Gonna be getting a Ping G30 LS Tec or a Callaway BB Double Black Diamond. Got fitted the other day and it was basically a toss-up between these two.

Gonna be getting a Ping G30 LS Tec or a Callaway BB Double Black Diamond. Got fitted the other day and it was basically a toss-up between these two.
If it's a toss up I'd get the dbd based on sound.

If it's a toss up I'd get the dbd based on sound.
This.

Plus, you can get one crazy cheaper thanks to CPO right now.

Dicks never has x flex clubs but they have an x flex ls tec

Hawk talked me out of it once but I was there buying balls last night and it kept calling me

First consult is free. After that I start charging.

What's going on with the DBD?

I just found it too inconsistent. Even on what seemed to be on center hits. I never really got any numbers but it just seemed to be that way on the course .

I'm sure most of it has to do with the fact I can't swing a golf club the same two times in a row right now.

I'm in such a funk right now I shouldn't be making any equipment decisions.

I just found it too inconsistent. Even on what seemed to be on center hits. I never really got any numbers but it just seemed to be that way on the course .

I'm sure most of it has to do with the fact I can't swing a golf club the same two times in a row right now.

I'm in such a funk right now I shouldn't be making any equipment decisions.

If I can ever pry the LS Tec out of pops hands, I'll send it your way -- He loves it though. Switched from a less forgiving low spin head and it's really really benefited his game.

SPi... It's high time I looked into the method and clean up my putting

after ZJ's win, I'm pondering another Seemore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back