Forum Testing Signup - GRANDURA Shafts

I think the fact that there is not a lot of information out there already on the shafts in question is a good thing for testers.

#NoPreconceivedNotions
Wait....did that warrant a #?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the fact that there is not a lot of information out there already on the shafts in question is a good thing for testers.
Feel exactly the same. No preconceptions helps prevent testers from 'finding' results that justify their expectations.

Last edited:
I'm excited to see the reviews. I'm in the market for a new shaft for my Ping G30 9 degree.

If testing doesn't work out for you, put a red tie in the driver and you should get what you are looking for

That's what I have now. In X-Flex.

Just got a follow from Grandura on the twitter.

Current driver head: calloway hyper x tour
current shaft: fujikura E fit-on 360 stiff 350 tip
driver swing speed 98-105
ball flight: medium left to right, sometimes straight
swing is mostly smooth with some aggressiv swings if i get too cocky!

thanks for the opportunity

The funniest part to me is why this info and these shafts are not anywhere else. I know people go to other websites and forums and yet even with embargo being past, this brand is not being talked about.

Really kind of baffling considering so many pretend it's about the "consumer".

Okay end funny rant. We will be announcing the testers in the next few days.

Quite surprised that there isn't more buzz out there. It's not like there has been a lot of exciting, really new tech released in the shaft industry lately, and this certainly is new and exciting.

1. Taylormade R15 10.5* 460 Driver (Weights adjusted to the toe)
2. Kiyoshi Oban White 65 gram X-Flex Shaft
3. Driver swing speed is 115-120 mph
4. I have a medium trajectory ball flight and tend to move the ball left to right naturally.
5. I would say that I have an aggressive move toward the golf ball.

Thank you for the opportunity and I hope to see more great products from GRANDURA Golf.

To the top! Get entries in while you can!!

Still thinking about how awesome it would be to be a tester for something new and exciting like this!

GREAT bump. This one, will be a lot of fun.

Can't believe this thread only has 24 pages... get those entries in! Be the first to review awesome new tech!

Can't believe this thread only has 24 pages... get those entries in! Be the first to review awesome new tech!
It's even fewer pages when not on tapatalk haha. People will miss a crazy cool opportunity if they don't sign up!

It's even fewer pages when not on tapatalk haha. People will miss a crazy cool opportunity if they don't sign up!

Better chance for us! I'm ready to test and drop some knowledge on the community!

Thanks to Grandura and THP for the great opportunity !

1. What is your current driver head? 915 d3
2. What shaft are you currently playing (flex, weight, brand, type)? Aldila Rogue Silver, stiff 70g
3. What is your driver swing speed? 110ish
4. What is your typical ball flight (high vs low, left vs right, etc? Mid right to left
5. Do you think your golf swing is aggressive or smooth. aggressive

sooooooooooo, have I won yet?

sooooooooooo, have I won yet?

Forum testings aren't all about winning something FWIW, there are definite expectations and requirements that come with it.

I believe we will hear something on this in the coming week IIRC.

Forum testings aren't all about winning something FWIW, there are definite expectations and requirements that come with it.

Yes sir. It is hard work, but it is fun. This one will blow minds. I'm super excited for it

poor attempt at humor I suppose. been thinking about this every time I swing my driver. would absolutely love the opportunity to put this one through a thorough testing!

Truth, sometimes people underestimate just how much work goes into testing and reviewing.

poor attempt at humor I suppose. been thinking about this every time I swing my driver. would absolutely love the opportunity to put this one through a thorough testing!

All gravy dude, I knew where you were coming from. I'm the same way right now, every swing, my mind drifts here. I think this is going to be a heck of a read with a ton of info inn it for the forum, and I love that.

All gravy dude, I knew where you were coming from. I'm the same way right now, every swing, my mind drifts here. I think this is going to be a heck of a read with a ton of info inn it for the forum, and I love that.

Coolest thing to me about this one is no preconceived notions. Typically with any testing its a product that's an evolution of something else.

With this, not sure exactly what to expect so I honestly expect nothing. Makes it very intriguing to see what all the testers think once they have installed and out on some grass.

Back