Extra round thread: 2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
This thread will serve as the travel and extra round thread for the Savannah Invite.

Chris and I will drive up Friday morning and Play around noon. I'd like to see how many are coming in and how wants to play a different course then the host course. I am game for any course as long as we have golf.

Friday rounds:

1245pm: Jim54, Chris, Troyfly, Pudge

1254pm: Barry, Ken, Mpeterson, milehighgolfer

103pm: Freddie, Fuppy, Josh Miller, Pete

112pm: olegray, Kellybo, Spivey, The milk Man

121pm: Clutch, Sox fan, wluker, e1iterate

130pm: dub , G$$$

Sunday:

Fuppy
Jim
Toad
Eliterate
ir13
spivey
pete

Last edited:
Extra round thread: 2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

I'm flying into SAV red eye from Phoenix. Will be up for a round Friday afternoon, I won't have a car so anyplace I can hitch a ride to. I should be at the resort by noon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you staying at the resort?
I'm flying into SAV red eye from Phoenix. Will be up for a round Friday afternoon, I won't have a car so anyplace I can hitch a ride to. I should be at the resort by noon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will likely be available Friday afternoon or Sunday AM for an extra round.

Fuppy in the house, haven't teed it up with you since vegas when I first saw that game of yours.

I just posted in the other thread, but I am going up Thursday afternoon and ready to play on Friday and most likely Sunday.

I am thinking around 1pm we can get some groups out and still make the meet and greet
I just posted in the other thread, but I am going up Thursday afternoon and ready to play on Friday and most likely Sunday.

That sounds great, I will keep watching to see when and where. I can also help out with rides if needed.

I'll be arriving in Savannah on Thursday night. I'll be available on Friday if anyone needs a pickup at the airport. Good for extra round golf anytime on Friday.

I could make Friday or Sunday work.

FYI in case anyone was interested our extra rounds rate at Savannah Harbor is $75

Fuppy in the house, haven't teed it up with you since vegas when I first saw that game of yours.

Make it happen brother. I would love the chance to play a round with you on either day.

Put me down for a maybe on Friday. I'd definitely like to play, but work may dictate that I arrive in the evening. Likely won't know until the week before or so.

I'm in for a Friday afternoon round. I'm driving down early Friday morning.

Looks like we will have a good bunch on Friday afternoon

I am good for a round on Friday...Sunday too..

Current plan is to drive over on Thursday and leave on Sunday. I'd like to play a round on Friday preferably before noon, but flexible.

I am definitely up for a Friday afternoon round about 1:00 p.m. Will be driving up that morning.

Are you staying at the resort?
I am planning on it, I have not made a reservation yet.
I am up for a Sunday round as well. I am not leaving until 7 pm.

Put me down for Friday, and a maybe for Sunday.

First post updated for Friday

I was thinking about driving over on Friday morning so I could be down for a Friday afternoon round. I need to confirm with my plans with my sister and brother-in-law who I will be staying with.

I know it will be a late-ish night, but is anyone thinking of playing on the early side on Sunday?

I might not be able to play in the invitational but am thinking about trying to do some work in Savannah on Friday AM and maybe meet up with you all.

I'm thinking Friday afternoon round ... just need the wife to commit to taking off of work and getting up early in the morning. If not, an early morning tee time on Sunday would work just fine.

Back