Contest Winners Thread

I was told by a fellow THPer that he saw my name on a list of contest winners for a set, fitting and installation of KBS shafts from Global Golf Post. Unfortunately, I cannot confirm or deny said contest win at this point. Cannot find a list which shows a winner for that contest and my message to thwm has not been replied to.

I saw that post Scott and also tried to find a list with your name - nada. Hopefully you will find it soon.

I saw that post Scott and also tried to find a list with your name - nada. Hopefully you will find it soon.
Saw a list of some of their contest winners on facebook but it did not include anything about the KBS contest.

Don't worry Scott I'm sure you won there's no way there is a Contest out there that you didnt

Facebook photo caption contest won me a $25 range key. Out for practice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry Scott I'm sure you won there's no way there is a Contest out there that you didnt
You are beginning to sound like my wife...haha. I used to never win anything but have been on a pretty good run so far in 2015.

I actually did receive an email from Global Golf Post a few hours ago. I did not win KBS shafts, but did win a set of True Temper XP (95, 105 or 115) shafts. Excited to give them a try once I find a set of afforable cavity back forged heads to put them in. MP hawking to commence!

Last edited:
Boom just got this email saying I was chosen...

60fa719012878c5780d01d6f3aeb212e.jpg

Boom just got this email saying I was chosen...

Oh man, I won one too but by mistake deleted my email, I guess I am just unlucky....
Spoiler
or lucky depending on how you look at it. :smile:

haha I got the same email, I can't wait to give them my credit card info

I got that email too MD441... but I trashed it ;)

HOWEVER... I most certainly didn't trash the email I just got saying that I won 13 new Lamkin grips!!!! Now, to decide what I should order!

I got it too, trashed away, lol

Got the warrior offer too, hold on I am going to enter my credit info. That club is by far better then any produced in recent memory .

Just saw in my spam folder that I won a set of grips from Lamkin's 90th anniversary giveaway. Now to choose what to get, have no clue what I want.

Just saw in my spam folder that I won a set of grips from Lamkin's 90th anniversary giveaway. Now to choose what to get, have no clue what I want.
Congrats! They have a lot of great choices. I am partial to UTx because I like corded grips and they are pretty much a necessity for me in the heat / humidity of south GA.

Congrats! They have a lot of great choices. I am partial to UTx because I like corded grips and they are pretty much a necessity for me in the heat / humidity of south GA.
Yeah I was thinking of going UTx because I think it might be the only ones I haven't tried at all. Of course I just bought grips just over a week ago lol.

Yeah I was thinking of going UTx because I think it might be the only ones I haven't tried at all. Of course I just bought grips just over a week ago lol.
Always seems to happen that way..haha. I already have my next grip change and that probably won't come for another year. Hard to resist great deals sometimes... A lot of UTx fans on THP. Don't think you would be disappointed with them.

Been a while since I have been able to do this...

This was a nice surprise to start my day.

4c76359ffacce3f3a3d3ee13a0104bed.jpg

#Team441 for the win in Legacy.

Surprise?

That putter is epic! Congrats!

That putter looks great!

Makes for a nice surprise

Pulled my haul from the April course review win out of the mailbox - thanks Morgan!

eaa9123ca26d58311eec28c82935e4c7.jpg

Back