jin_xianjun WITB 2017

None of my kids came with those updates.... I must be doing it wrong. Sick setup, the SIM Ti 5w has got to be a riot. Love the new Toulon, love, the MP20. Have fun!

LOL i ordered the toulon once we figured out our son’s name. Has my wife’s, daughter’s, and son’s first initial on it.

These SIM woods are killer this year! Stupid long. I’m thinking of lowering loft slightly and playing as a 4 wood.

Of the bag though, the Elevate shafts are probably the best. They are so smooth.

LOL i ordered the toulon once we figured out our son’s name. Has my wife’s, daughter’s, and son’s first initial on it.

These SIM woods are killer this year! Stupid long. I’m thinking of lowering loft slightly and playing as a 4 wood.

Of the bag though, the Elevate shafts are probably the best. They are so smooth.

I hit the SIM Ti 3w and it was as you say, stupid long. That's what made me think the 5w would be pretty sweet. Sweet T20 wedge as well, that setup is on point.

Had to go big boy shaft on the driver. I'm topping at 110 swing speed but probably isn't enough for this shaft but man, it's so solid. Playing at 46", untipped. Feels like I'm swinging Thor's hammer. Ball never wants to go left unless I flip it with a bad swing.

Fujikura Ventus Black 6x

Last edited:
This might be it for the rest of the season

edit _ no just kidding

Last edited:
fedex has my ben hogans. it's been way too long for a shaft install. backordered for weeks at True Temper. Once I get my hands on them, I'll figure out what the bag is going to look like for the rest of the season and going into 2021.

I posted in a different thread but here are my putters in rotation.

All 34"
Logan Olson - GP Tour Snsr Contour Pro 104cc grip - currently in the bag
Swag Handsome Too (pink) - Pingman blackout grip. I want to switch this one out for a midsize grip.
Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport
Odyssey Toulon San Diego garage custom - stroke lab shaft, Lamkin Deep Etched grip

IMG_4902.JPG

All right guys. This is it. Here's the bag for rest of this year and, OH GOD I HOPE next year...

TM SIM 10.5* turned down to 9* - Tensei AV RAW white 75TX, 45", tipped 3/4"
TM SIM Hybrid 19* - Nippon GOST X
Ben Hogan ICON DBM 4-P, PX 6.0 Blackout, BB&F ferrules similar to the stock BH ferrules
Vokey SM8 52.12 (F), 58.12 (D), stock DG wedge shafts
Logan putter

IMG_4955.JPGIMG_4965.JPGIMG_4964.JPGIMG_4963.JPGIMG_4962.JPGIMG_4961.JPG

No SIM 4W? ;)

All right guys. This is it. Here's the bag for rest of this year and, OH GOD I HOPE next year...

TM SIM 10.5* turned down to 9* - Tensei AV RAW white 75TX, 45", tipped 3/4"
TM SIM Hybrid 19* - Nippon GOST X
Ben Hogan ICON DBM 4-P, PX 6.0 Blackout, BB&F ferrules similar to the stock BH ferrules
Vokey SM8 52.12 (F), 58.12 (D), stock DG wedge shafts
Logan putter

View attachment 8967625View attachment 8967626View attachment 8967627View attachment 8967628View attachment 8967629View attachment 8967630
Now that is a badass kit!

I can't hit fairway woods so just leaving that spot open, haha
Ahhh...our similiarities continue..... Me neither, but it never stopped me. :ROFLMAO:
I'd usually end up with a Ping G fw for a bigger head/forgiveness anyways... my Adams is pretty cool now that I'm older. Fits me better than it did years ago. Hooray. (y)

Nice set.

Any thoughts on the open slots for the bag or just keep them empty to lighten the load.

Nice set.

Any thoughts on the open slots for the bag or just keep them empty to lighten the load.

Thinking I keep this bag at 12 right now. I'm getting to point where I'm really comfortable with my 52* for chips, pitches, up to 110 yard shots. Mainly will use the 58 for greenside. Both for bunkers depending on what lie I have.

I've tried the 3 wedge set up and it just confuses & frustrates me more. Simplifying is really helping my game. It took me many changes and $$$ to figure out I really like the 52F that you can still open with high bounce. I'm a digger for sure. It's very versatile for my style of short game.

Fairway woods just annoy me because I can't hit them worth a da** :LOL: I'm not looking to go at any par 5, 250-270 yards out. I have so many rounds where I have NEVER touched the 3 wood the entire round. The SIM Max rescue is long enough to keep me in play.

Par 5's in two are just low percentage. I used hybrids way more when I could put it out there than my 3W.
And usually used those to go into par 5's and felt like I had a better chance of holding the green. Playing to your strengths is always a good idea.

New grips on the irons (Lamkin ST+2 hybrid in midsize) and new ball, TM TP5 PIX 2.0. I’m always on and off with Lamkins but giving them a shot.

E6A05996-1ACB-4809-9BE2-91B4E57284CC.jpegCD6A7BB3-5C01-4874-A615-4C85AD908182.jpeg

Love the Pix 2.0, been using them myself for the last couple of months. 👍
I'm really liking the feel of the TP5, especially for my short game. Frankly, I don't use the alignment from the PIX graphics. I just think it looks cool.

I'm really liking the feel of the TP5, especially for my short game. Frankly, I don't use the alignment from the PIX graphics. I just think it looks cool.

Same here. 👍

fujikura ventus black setup back with the driver. AV Raw white has this weird pull left.

Back