What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
38 - 39 - 77. 1 birdie and a bunch of pars and bogeys. I think I hit about every ball off the leading edge of the club today. One advantage to that is the ball doesn't venture far off the beaten path.

Man, I can't even remember what the 70s are like anymore.

Great round.

9 holes (71.1/130 rating): Shot 41; 7 GIR (other 2 fringe or just off) but 21 putts, ugh. I don't usually play this course, and the greens had just been sanded. But my tense putting was to blame far more than the greens. Hit the ball great. I am getting closer to putting my old game back together.

Bump for shakey:)

38 - 39 - 77. 1 birdie and a bunch of pars and bogeys. I think I hit about every ball off the leading edge of the club today. One advantage to that is the ball doesn't venture far off the beaten path.
I make my living off the leading edge sir....who needs grooves! Lol. I've been either thin or fat on my irons the last month. Really wish I could find the center of the club face again.

Nice round Sox! You've been posting some strong numbers lately!

Played 9 after work. +2 38 with a double after hitting one in the hazard. Had some opportunities to make some birdies, but couldn't make the putt.

Got 18 in after work but only kept score on the front nine. Shot a 40 (+4).

Struggled early on with the transitioning of the weight onto the front leg and struggled with the irons. What was interesting was the struggles were really with 8,9 or PW.
Drove the ball well all night and my short game saved me.

Had my first birdie of the spring tonight which by itself tells you what kind a spring it has been.

All in all not a bad night, but will need to spend some range time with the irons.

I somehow managed to scratch and claw my way to an 88 tonight, which isn't so bad with how I played last weekend. I had a triple and four doubles today. Four! The greens are still recovering, like putting on the Plinko board.

55/65 for a 120. Played a new course and played it terribly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it finally happened!! First 18 of the year (played 9 a month ago). Played they mystery tester ball. 38+41=79!! First time in the 70's, First sub 40 in quite a few years as well. I was -2 through 5 then I started thinking about it.

Had kind of a rough front 9 and shot 43. Turned it around on the back and shot 38 for a total of 81 from the tips.

46/39 for a personal best 85. Never broken 40 before on a nine.

Congrats!

Oh, yeah, and no 3 putts for the entire round. This WHP #9 is really starting to work well for me.

45 on front...7 5s, a 7 and a 3 lol

45/43 for 88 only hit 2 fairways on the back 7 in total. Game continues to be brutal this year. Chipped and putted well that's it

83. 43/40. Boo.

Played a course for only the 2nd time ever. Greens were sooooooooo slow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

85 with 27 putts in our first round member-member match. More up and downs in one round than I can remember, although the one I didn't get on #17 to let them get back to AS was very annoying. We won 1up on 18..on to round 2!

Shot a 46/47 93 on a 73.6/141 course. Time for the back 18.

Shot a PW in a long time today...93. Thats all I have to say about that.

52/48 today, and even that was a struggle. Got five rounds in though, so official handicap here I come!

43/40-83...back nine had a 7 on par 4 and a bogey. Missed a couple of birdies so my streak of rounds with a birdie was 1. Time to start again next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back