The Donald closes Doral to Univision staff

kenh

Over the top
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
short game
Last edited:
Donald Trump is the equivalent of a human peacock.

ROFL! Great way to lead into an election laying off people at your own club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm staying out of the politics of this. But I'm willing to bet Donald has a decent sized list of people who are not allowed at his various properties. It's just the way he is. People will speak with their money, and I'm willing to bet that, for those who were planning on playing Doral, will not change their mind because of this. But I've been wrong before.

EDIT: Is it strange that I read the letter in his snarky, sarcastic voice?

~Rock

You used 3 too many letters

I love that lots pf people have this idea he is some sort of self made genius billionaire. Dude is basically a Kardashian with a combover.

Don't forget that for someone that lambasts the poor, claiming they abuse the system, Trump* has filed bankruptcy 7 times.

*Typically entities owned by Trump.

What a total goon. The Donald is such a pitiful excuse for a human being.

Such a douche! Yet another example why Trumperoo is bad for golf, politics, life and the environment (Based solely on hair products) Take my ball and go home! Yeah that's class

Hilarious! I'm glad I don't work there.

So let me get this straight, Univision won't air his show but still want access to his golf course? And he's wrong why?

I like it.

So let me get this straight, Univision won't air his show but still want access to his golf course? And he's wrong why?

No one said he's wrong. He is just a petty douche.

His course his rules, There TV station there rules, Seems simple to me . If Donald is such a douche, what does that make Univision...A douche right ?

His course his rules, There TV station there rules, Seems simple to me . If Donald is such a douche, what does that make Univision...A douche right ?

Precisely. This is t*t-for-tat.

His playground, his rules.
Can't fault him for it, heck even applaud it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Look he may be a douche but for any of their execs to think their gonna go play golf there after that would be even douchier.

They canceled Sabado Gigante which was the longest running show for like 20+ years. Eff Univision.

Say what you want about Trump, but he comes across as true to himself, and doesn't kowtow to what is necessarily popular sentiment. He rubs me the wrong way sometimes, and I don't agree with all his politics, but in this instance I can find no fault on his end.

It's his golf course. He can do whatever he wants. This won't affect anyone choosing to golf there or not. Move along..,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im still laughing at this one. Trump makes an ignorant, bigoted comment, yet he acts like Univision is in the wrong. LOL So much for the GOP endearing themselves to Latino voters.
I mean, its not as if Trump REALLY had a chance to get elected anyways but whatever chance he had is dead for sure now.

Got no issue with this or trump. Legal situation would call for this action. Don't have to worry about him being President so his post script is just silly

Back