NHL 2014-2015 Season

I don't mind what Tampa is doing at all, good for them trying to create a better home ice advantage.

Wouldn't mind the Caps not giving ticket to Penguins fan EVER again! Haha

Lightning are top 10 in attendance and sell out the vast majority of our games.

Continue to be smug that your team has been around forever, we will continue to grow the sport.

We care because the jackhole fans from the NE come in here and start fights with our fans. They don't want that happening in the expensive seats.

I am not smug about it at all. Like i said in my post i like non-traditional hockey markets. It helps grow the Sport I love grow. I could honestly careless that the Rangers are original six franchise.

This is the Stanley cup playoffs. People are paying a premium to see these games. There will not be fights in the expensive seats. You are going to have pay premium price on the secondary market to get in those seats.

The garden is all is corporate seats that sold if the rangers are good or bad. I have been to enough Islanders and devils vs rangers games with no gihhts happening.

The policy is just stupid. We are talking about a stupid policy rather then how good the Bolts are.

I'm confused how it looks like they can't pull a crowd if they are turning down customers. If they were struggling to pull a crowd I would think they would be in no position to turn money away.

I may not have expressed myself well, I am sorry but debating in a second language you don't really master is a challenge...

what I think is that they can attract a full crowd, I do not doubt that. but thining that a few opposite fans will make a difference in the athmosphere or the home ice feeling is weird... they dont think their fans can make more noise than the opposite team's?

You can thank the New York and Boston fans for ruining it for everyone.
Yay, I guess. Because the Hawks game I went to a couple months ago was like 50/50 fan-wise, and we got pounded, and I don't recall seeing any sort of tomfoolery/asshatedness.

And being 50/50, it was still VERY loud for the Bolts that night. I hate it. THink it's dumb.

I may not have expressed myself well, I am sorry but debating in a second language you don't really master is a challenge...

what I think is that they can attract a full crowd, I do not doubt that. but thining that a few opposite fans will make a difference in the athmosphere or the home ice feeling is weird... they dont think their fans can make more noise than the opposite team's?
You see it as keeping opposing fans out, I see it as getting your own fans in.

If they can squeeze in an extra 1000 Lightning fans, who might fall in love and purchase season tickets next year, plus buy a new hat and Jersey. Isn't that alot better for them then having an out of state fan buy it?

And I certainly don't want to try to debate you in French, so I guess I can grant you a little latitude

You see it as keeping opposing fans out,

thats exactly what it is, with or without that rule, the local fans can outbid anyone into buying these tickets, its an open market

If they can squeeze in an extra 1000 Lightning fans, who might fall in love and purchase season tickets next year, plus buy a new hat and Jersey. Isn't that alot better for them then having an out of state fan buy it?

do you guys still have season tickets avaiable? I ask honestly because I don't know how it is in other markets. here, I have been on a waiting list for 8 years to get a season tickets (with a $1000 non refundable deposit to get on the list, plus $100 per year of administration fees)

And I certainly don't want to try to debate you in French, so I guess I can grant you a little latitude
thanks

Yay, I guess. Because the Hawks game I went to a couple months ago was like 50/50 fan-wise, and we got pounded, and I don't recall seeing any sort of tomfoolery/asshatedness.

And being 50/50, it was still VERY loud for the Bolts that night. I hate it. THink it's dumb.
Boston fans were everywhere involved in tomfoolery in 2011, Philly fans have been pretty bad in the past. The worst I saw from Ranger fans at game 3 was a middle finger, no problems from what I saw.

do you guys still have season tickets avaiable? I ask honestly because I don't know how it is in other markets. here, I have been on a waiting list for 8 years to get a season tickets (with a $1000 non refundable deposit to get on the list, plus $100 per year of administration fees)

thanks

Yep, I purchased some yesterday.

Boston fans were everywhere involved in tomfoolery in 2011, Philly fans have been pretty bad in the past. The worst I saw from Ranger fans at game 3 was a middle finger, no problems from what I saw.

its hard to generalise really, I have seen Canadiens games in Ottawa, Toronto Sunrise and Boston, wearing a bleu blanc rouge jersey or course, and 99% of the fans were great about it, there was some heckling and teasing of course, but most people were very nice. then there were these 2 drunken idiots in boston that thought it would be funny to pee on the Montrealers fown from the bleachers.

Did it affect my souvenirs from boston, of course! but I do think there are idiots like that everywhere, maybe even in Montreal and Tampa, but that day they happenned to be bruins fan that day. did I want to kill the mofos that day? of course, so did all the bruins fans sitting within a 10 seat radius of us (they couldn't aim very well). but I wouldn't hesitate to go to Boston again.

Any Chicago fans interested in an avi bet?

Any Chicago fans interested in an avi bet?
I picked the Bolts in the NHL.com bracket, soooooo :bad:

#HopingImWrong

1 week?

I've always known you were a smart man.

I picked the blues over my Bolts. I'm not as smart.
1 week works.

You going to the Pittsburgh event?

I unfortunately am not

Avi bet is harmless. I'm game.

You would think that but a few of us have had some bad ones.

Wake I love the stance on inviting more of the TB fans in.

Congrats on the tickets and congrats on winning an Avi bet

I'm going to Belmont on Saturday, the seats we have I have to wear a jacket and a tie is recommended. Don't want to wear a jacket and tie? Then don't sit in the seats that require it, there's plenty of others. Really the same concept as the Bolts dress code of non-bolts jerseys.

The not allowing out of state ticket sales is silly though, just limit the ticket number.

Montréal just resigned Jeff Petry for 33M for 6 years.

Love the player, not sure about the contract

Definitely seems on the high end for him, but alot of upside there from what I saw.

I'm not quite sold on him yet. However he did come from the Oilers and is 27 and some D-men take longer to develop. I can see the potential and hope it works out.

The contract is a product of a thin free agency class. Puck moving defenseman do not grow on trees.

The contract is a product of a thin free agency class. Puck moving defenseman do not grow on trees.

Agreed, very thin group this summer all around. No real big names or potential game changers out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Green will be available he promises to disappoint for a hefty yearly Price tag.

Back