It's time to get off COD. We gonna roll up and cap some fools while listening to some sweet rap on the radio!

I'm done with CoD and the stupid exo jumps. Hardline time!!!

I'm done with CoD and the stupid exo jumps. Hardline time!!!
We got to talk Mike into getting it. He still stuck on playing Barbies Dream Horse

Or just not playing at all lol

Rumor has it Mikes switching over to ps4. Something about we were holding him back in COD

Yeah. Xbone made him go all negative and what not.

BF Hardline is going to be awesome. Can't wait to roll deep in that game.

Yeah. Xbone made him go all negative and what not.

BF Hardline is going to be awesome. Can't wait to roll deep in that game.

Did you get a chance to play the beta? Cause it was a blast

Never played the beta. Rob spoke highly of it.

Still haven't gotten Hardline yet, but still putting in hard hours of bf4. With a lot of the players going to hardline, lol, my k/d ratio is skyrocketing. it's alot of fun right now!
Here's a video of me road killing a guy in a jet;

Me sniping with 3x scope on my .44 mag. I've been using it for long shots, and my regular guns for close ones. Different setup, but it can be really rewarding.

Looks like ps4 has got call of duty exclusivity now. DLC and beta access to ps4 first in August

Looks like ps4 has got call of duty exclusivity now. DLC and beta access to ps4 first in August
Meh.
COD really jumped the shark after Modern Warfare.
All I know is I can finally finish two or three games I abandoned from 360 when I switched over. #BackwardsCompatibility

Meh.
COD really jumped the shark after Modern Warfare.
All I know is I can finally finish two or three games I abandoned from 360 when I switched over. #BackwardsCompatibility

There hasn't been a good COD since Modern Warfare 2 in my opinion.

Looks like the star wars battle front might be fun.

There hasn't been a good COD since Modern Warfare 2 in my opinion.

Black Ops 2 was on of the most popular and most successful CODs of all time. Many would say the best one made. I think Treyarch is 100X better than IW at producing Call of Duty Games, so I am very excited for BO3

Black Ops 2 was on of the most popular and most successful CODs of all time. Many would say the best one made. I think Treyarch is 100X better than IW at producing Call of Duty Games, so I am very excited for BO3

That's cool man, it just wasn't for me.

I think backwards compatibility was a big win for Xbox one. Almost makes me want to grab one so I can play some old games

Been watching footage of Forza 6 and dear god it looks incredible! I absolutely cannot wait to play it

Truth here. And his is he first one that has been on the 3 year dev cycle. Treyarch knows what they're doing. They started this whoooooole thing back with Call of Duty 3!

Also, The Division is gonna be what Destiny should have been. Cannot wait!

Been watching footage of Forza 6 and dear god it looks incredible! I absolutely cannot wait to play it

I can't wait for Forza 6 to come out. Being a car nut, games like Forza and Gran Turismo are heaven to me.

Forza 6 looks great. Wish sony would have shared some early GT7 footage yesterday. Gt7 will be released in 2016

Forza 6 looks great. Wish sony would have shared some early GT7 footage yesterday. Gt7 will be released in 2016

I'm hoping GT7 finally introduces proper damage modeling (aero/visual and mechanical). It's one thing that's been missing that really takes away from the "realism" the series has.

I'm hoping GT7 finally introduces proper damage modeling (aero/visual and mechanical). It's one thing that's been missing that really takes away from the "realism" the series has.
From neogaf

Yamauchi was in Paris for an event unveiling the Peugeot Vision GT Concept and mentioned that the partnership between Peugeot and Gran Turismo would continue in Gran Turismo 7.

He also spoke about issues the previous games had with crash and damage physics, saying that these problems would be resolved in the new title.

Premium cars have also been confirmed, but no further details were mentioned other than their presence in the game.

When asked about the rumoured 2017 release date, Yamauchi stated that “People will never wait so much.” This is courtesy of Google translate, but apparently he was quite emphatic, leading Spazio Games to surmise that we will more than likely be seeing the game during Autumn 2016.

Back