2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

I see Nike spinning this into an ad campaign. Buy a vapor 3w and you can hit just like Tiger!

Unfortunately, I already do way too many times.

Tiger hasn't been in a hole that deep since........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who hasn't topped a fairway wood after waiting for the green to clear on a par 5?!

Story of my life!

I do it every weekend, but my account is significantly less than $100MM from golf related proceeds. :act-up:

JM

I can understand how Tiger has played so poorly given the context of the season to date and the Memorial specifically...but how on Earth has Rickie imploded like this?

Terrible golf around massive crowds HAS to be infectious. How can he be on his game with the circus going on around him?

I could thin some irons up onto greens like a BOSS

Tiger should have just stayed in that bunker. Thought he only would play if he had a chance to be in contention.

So tiger isn't even done with the round and already won't speak to the media per his agent... #BushLeague
I get the feeling that's his agent trying to protect his guy. Won't speak to Fox, but has to answer to the press scrum after the round still I believe.

Am I the only one who keeps waiting for the Fox football robots and Jay Glazer to jump in at some point?

Terrible golf around massive crowds HAS to be infectious. How can he be on his game with the circus going on around him?

"These people need to go back to their shanties!"

"I think I even saw someone with a beer dispensing hat!"

#LayUp
#Hello80
He totally needs to read some of the tips in the trying to break 80 thread. Someone should send him an invite here.

I would normally buy that, but when they left 8, Tiger was only +4 and Rickie was already +8.

I can understand how Tiger has played so poorly given the context of the season to date and the Memorial specifically...but how on Earth has Rickie imploded like this?
Tiger shoots 80 and isn't highest in the group haha

I get the feeling that's his agent trying to protect his guy. Won't speak to Fox, but has to answer to the press scrum after the round still I believe.

What's he going to say to Fox?

"Sweet Greg Norman Shirts, are they new?"
"I suck at golf"
"mmmkbye"

What's he going to say to Fox?

"Sweet Greg Norman Shirts, are they new?"
"I suck at golf"
"mmmkbye"
Tell Greg I said hi
Holly are you free tonight?

Gonna go watch some 08 highlights on YouTube to get that out of my system.

Oh ok, I thought it was total denial of all media.

That was a bit of a miss-read on the putt. +10!

Am I the only one who keeps waiting for the Fox football robots and Jay Glazer to jump in at some point?

Haha, a, obscure reference to Holly Sonders in lingerie bowl?

JM

Tigers group will be the featured group in the morning I'm guessing. I may actually get work done tomorrow.

Truth be told, I remember a day when people were complaining that Fox would use the pro-tracer lines to show golf shots like they did for hockey.

Now, I wish they did that every time.

Makes me remember how much I like the Masters crowds versus the U.S. Open ones...kick these morons out.

77 wins the group right?

Back