Congrats Winners - Cobra Fly-Z+ Drivers

Well done ladies and gents. Watching Ward jump up and down after Melissa's putt was fantastic.

Congrats winners!

Congrats to all 3 winning couples!

Well done guys (and wives)!

Congrats guys!

Congratulations to the winning teams!

That's awesome! Congrats!!!

Congrats, that is super awesome!

Congratulations guys and gals, now the fun part of choosing the big dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds like a ton of fun! Congrats! Anybody order a driver for the wife/GF?

Congrats guys - don't forget to thank your spouses!

Congrats guys. Big thanks to the so's go buy them something nice since I'm sure they all want to see more clubs in the house.

Thanks everyone! By far the most pressure I've ever had on a tee box. Probably the best 8 iron I've ever hit and I still ended up leaving MrsV a tough 25 foot put that she stepped up and buried! Total team effort

Thanks everyone! By far the most pressure I've ever had on a tee box. Probably the best 8 iron I've ever hit and I still ended up leaving MrsV a tough 25 foot put that she stepped up and buried! Total team effort

Your face when it went in was classic.
Fantastic golf shot, fantastic putt...And the best part was "wait wait you are lined up wrong...BURIED".

Kortney was a rockstar with her birdie putt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations, enjoy the new drivers

Nice job ladies for scoring your man a sweet new driver! And congrats to the guys that were the beneficiaries of their ladies wielding a mean flatstick!

What a cool ass way to win a new driver! Nice work boys and girls! ;)

Congrats guys. We were so close but just couldn't get it to drop. Enjoy the new driver!

Congrats fellas and ladies for making the putts!

It was a fun contest to say the least. The mrs was worried about it from the first hole. I kept telling her not to worry about her putting, just put a good effort on it and have fun. The greens were a little faster than she was expecting and she had some trouble adjusting.

We get to the 7th and the GPS vs laser were giving mixed numbers, and it was a touch into the wind. Of course it was. No pressure on part 1 of the hole right?

Put it up there just under 20ft but slightly above the hole and across a ridge. Nice work James, way to give her an easy putt haha!

She was anxious as we got to the green and said she was nervous. I told her, "I don't care if you make it or run it 40ft by. I have enough golf clubs, I don't "need" another. Just go have fun with it and if we make par, awesome. If we don't, we're still buying a drink when the attendant comes by because it's hot out."

She lined up, I looked up and said oh god oh god please have good speed outside her field of vision, she rolled it to a foot. Best lag I've ever seen her make under any type of pressure. I was so happy for her, and that lasted until the 9th... When she then knocked in a 10ft putt for birdie. Her first ever. I don't even think she realized what she did other than I ran up to her like AHHHHHH!!!!!!! YOU MADE BIRDIE!!!

I honestly don't think I've had as much fun on a golf course than I did Sunday. Score wasn't important, but seeing Melissa have fun and see her have a good time was.

ALRIGHT!! Congrats!!

Congrats...there is a reason we call them the "better half".

Back