Collarless Golf Shirt

mesaman777

Reaction score
Handicap
~
Anyone on board with this style?

I like it. Maybe not the slim fit for obvious reasons, but I can see this making a splash like the mock turtle did in the late 90's early 00's. I would think other OEM's will get in the game soon. Then the debate over clubs allowing non collared shirts can start all over again.

Nope and I do not see it catching on any time soon.

Seems like an oxymoron to me.

I saw them in person for the first time last week and it looked like a weird looking t-shirt. I was definitely not digging it.

It looks terrible to me. I'd rather see the mocks come back, and that wouldn't be great either.

I personally like them. But nobody has every accused me of having a sense of style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally like them. I don't own any and won't go out of my way to find them but I like them.

I like them but have no need for any shirts right now. If the shirt design is bad the collar means nothing though.

edit: I like some of them. Some collarless styles look weird.

I saw them in person for the first time last week and it looked like a weird looking t-shirt. I was definitely not digging it.

I agree with this. I think these would look better casually off the course. Some of the Nike shirts look too futuristic to me. It's not a collar and it's not a crew.

Not a fan. Call me old school i guess or maybe I don't like Nike clothing but I'll pass

Not a fan. Call me old school i guess or maybe I don't like Nike clothing but I'll pass

I am right there with you man. They do not look like golf shirts, at all.

I don't have a problem with them. At 90 bucks he77 no! I'll wait till Costco gets them and I'll give one a go at <$20

No thanks! That and shirts that are too tight I just don't get.

I like it with the roll collar nike did but the blade collar they did last and carried over to this year not so much. I don't think it gets carried over to many otter brands and has 1-2 more years with Nike

I like it with the roll collar nike did but the blade collar they did last and carried over to this year not so much. I don't think it gets carried over to many otter brands and has 1-2 more years with Nike

I agree, I like last year's version better than this current lineup.

I'm obviously in the minority here, but I like them. The basically look like a Henley.

I agree with this. I think these would look better casually off the course. Some of the Nike shirts look too futuristic to me. It's not a collar and it's not a crew.

I know I could never pull of the full-buttoned up look of these henley-style golf shirts like how the guys on Tour wear them. It looks too uncomfortable to me.

I might wear one to work but not on the course at this point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a fan if this and don't see it really catching on. Just not my style.

Negative, what else am I gonna use to cover up my neck when it's 90+ degrees in the summer.

I'm obviously in the minority here, but I like them. The basically look like a Henley.

I'm with you man, I'm kind of digging them. I ordered one today I found on the cheap and I'm kind of excited about it.

I'm not sure which I prefer more: leggings or plus fours. Either way both beat the collarless polo.

Back