Get Cured In Ohio - 2015 THP Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's this? an event with open spots? I'll have to check the schedule. it's a tough drive for 1 round of golf though
There is also some interesting putt putt going on Friday as well. I also believe some people will be playing a round Friday during the day. You should come on out, nothing like hanging with some THPers

There is also some interesting putt putt going on Friday as well. I also believe some people will be playing a round Friday during the day. You should come on out, nothing like hanging with some THPers
I'm in for golf on Friday for sure!

Yes to Eaglesticks on Friday! Hope I can tee it up with you again Hickerad!

what's this? an event with open spots? I'll have to check the schedule. it's a tough drive for 1 round of golf though
Its only a 6 hour drive from Chicago. You can make that. Longaberger is a seriously nice course. Ive never played it but a lot of my coworkers tell me all the time that its expensive but worth every penny. Considering how cheap some of these guys are, the fact that they will spend $100 to play there when theres many, much cheaper course around is saying something. LOL

Yes to Eaglesticks on Friday! Hope I can tee it up with you again Hickerad!

Anytime Grins! I can give you some course knowledge at Eaglesticks! ;)

Last year it was 59ish. New courses are popping up and taking the spot. Great course with some crazy but fun holes. Lots of elevation changes.

Yeah really excited being from ohio always wanted to play it

After trying Howzat's Cure this weekend, I'm super pumped for this event. Crazy design to get used to, but man that thing rolls well

After trying Howzat's Cure this weekend, I'm super pumped for this event. Crazy design to get used to, but man that thing rolls well

I saw you on the putting green and you rolled this one really well.

This event is going to be so cool to follow. Can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts that haven't rolled these yet. I want the rx2.

A lot of talk about this event and these putters at LIITA. Including by Mike Yagley from Cobra Golf.
This event is going to be so much fun and people are going to come away, far more educated in putters and putting than they imagined.

I rolled Howzat's putter three times from 15 feet. I made two of them. And I walked away curious as to how easy it was to repeat the same stroke. I can't wait to find out more about these putters

A lot of talk about this event and these putters at LIITA. Including by Mike Yagley from Cobra Golf.
This event is going to be so much fun and people are going to come away, far more educated in putters and putting than they imagined.

Only places within a few hours of here that sell Cure are private clubs, so this will be a wonderful local demo day for those of us who aren't country club material. I've a feeling a Cure will be on my list to Santa after putt-putt...

I rolled Howzat's putter three times from 15 feet. I made two of them. And I walked away curious as to how easy it was to repeat the same stroke. I can't wait to find out more about these putters

You, CBaker and Yagley were all pretty interested. Once you get used to the size, its really hard to try something else.

This event can't get here fast enough. I think about it more and more every day!

I'll reach out to my guy tomorrow about some tee times for eagle sticks friday for those interested

My guy .

This sounds like goodfellas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The countdown is on..three weeks!

Eagle Sticks has tee times before noon and after 1:30 (might be pushing it at 1:30 with mini golf and dinner on the horizon). YOu guy want me to get a few tee times right before noon?

Eagle Sticks has tee times before noon and after 1:30 (might be pushing it at 1:30 with mini golf and dinner on the horizon). YOu guy want me to get a few tee times right before noon?
Before noon works for me. Hope it does for everyone else.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back