Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same layout, but it's hard to tell from that picture if they've enlarged that "loop" into an actual putter well. It looks like they may have.

On last year's model, it was literally a loop. It did not extend down into the bag, so it was just a spot to anchor your putter at the top of the bag. Since it didn't extend down though, the putter shaft/grip would get all tangled with whatever other clubs you put in that top part. Also, if you used anything larger than a 1.0 SuperStroke, the loop wasn't big enough. And when you did use a 1.0, it would get caught on the loop when you pulled the putter out. So it was like a 4 way too with an annoying putter strap in the way.

I loved everything about that bag except the top. How much did I hate the top? I moved on after ONE trip to Indianapolis.
The putter well extends the full way down so it never gets tangled. Idk how big of a grip it will hold but has zero issues with my UTx mega paddle. I would guess going bigger than a SS 2.0 and you might start to run into issues.

I see 2 sellers on rakuten selling the Bstone bag for 209 plus about 70 in shipping so you're not that much more than the Callaway bag.
I see 2 sellers on rakuten selling the Bstone bag for 209 plus about 70 in shipping so you're not spending that much more than the Callaway bag.

The putter well extends the full way down so it never gets tangled. Idk how big of a grip it will hold but has zero issues with my UTx mega paddle. I would guess going bigger than a SS 2.0 and you might start to run into issues.
That was a change they needed to make. I had pics of the previous top, but can't find them anywhere.

I see 2 sellers on rakuten selling the Bstone bag for 209 plus about 70 in shipping so you're not that much more than the Callaway bag.

I see 2 sellers on rakuten selling the Bstone bag for 209 plus about 70 in shipping so you're not spending that much more than the Callaway bag.

Global Rakuten kind of terrifies me. I don't know why, but it does.

Haha, I understand. I had a good experience and Im sure Kang has bought 100+ things off of there.

There's a watch I've almost bought off there about 5 times, but I always hedge because of this too haha

XR Pro's & putters... Don't know what yet, but want to try a new putter.

Something else in the Works line or going a different direction?

Don't know. Thinking of going back to a mid mallet or 1W. The new Nike Method Matter is intriguing also. I've rolled that one and like it.

Don't know. Thinking of going back to a mid mallet or 1W. The new Nike Method Matter is intriguing also. I've rolled that one and like it.

If you haven't rolled one yet try out the Taylormade Ghost Tour black line of putters. I think they feel great.

Wait.

Number 5 big t.

I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

Pondering new irons. Just revamped all my woods yesterday and picked up the R15 TP and aeroburner fww plus aeroburner hybrids. Made it to a callaway demo day yesterday and made the mistake of hitting the apex pros. Oh, and a new bag as mine is on its last leg, literally.

Post via Taptalk

Less clock, more Vapor Pro

Hahaha. 10-4.

I'm picking up one from Josh to test over the weekend to make sure I like it, so you might get to see it in play tomorrow!

Yep, its time to move a few putters.

Yep, its time to move a few putters.

You want to move them to Texas? My collection has recently dwindled but you can fix that if you feel like being nice and all.

Something I never thought I'd hear you say
Something I've done many times.
You want to move them to Texas? My collection has recently dwindled but you can fix that if you feel like being nice and all.
You get first crack when you approve the post tomorrow hahahaha

Something I've done many times.

You get first crack when you approve the post tomorrow hahahaha

Oh hell, I'm not paying for anything. :alien:

#7CH is calling me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back