Universal Adapter to Make Switching Shafts to Different OEM Drivers Easy

Shakey

#TheGolfWhisperer
Reaction score
Handicap
10.7 Index
In searching for the best price for a shaft adapter tip for Wilson Staff Triton, I came across the Club Conex Uni-Fit adapter.

It's an universal adapter that works for almost all the different OEMs (TM, Callaway, Titleist, Cobra, Nike, Mizuno, Clevelans/Srixon & even Tour Edge). Unfortunately, W/S is not one of them or I'd jump on this in a heart beat.

https://www.clubconex.com/uni-fit

Looks like you put the base adapter on the shaft & then slide the special sleeve for your OEM head. It would make switching the shaft between different OEM heads super easy.

In searching for the best price for a shaft adapter tip for Wilson Staff Triton, I came across the Club Conex Uni-Fit adapter.

It's an universal adapter that works for almost all the different OEMs (TM, Callaway, Titleist, Cobra, Nike, Mizuno, Clevelans/Srixon & even Tour Edge). Unfortunately, W/S is not one of them or I'd jump on this in a heart beat.

https://www.clubconex.com/uni-fit

Looks like you put the base adapter on the shaft & then slide the special sleeve for your OEM head. It would make switching the shaft between different OEM heads super easy.

I saw my fitter use something like this last time I went in. Made it super easy to test out different shafts with different OEM heads.

Nifty product. Definitely something I'll keep in mind, especially since you can't buy a Titleist adapter (at least not new) anywhere.

~Rock

Pretty neat product. I think I'd want to see some independent testing to make sure it works as advertised before buying.

Interesting concept. I could see where something like this would be advantageous for a fitter or someone with some different OEM heads and numerous shafts.

Found another version of the same thing called Universal All-Fit. You don't have to buy different sleeves individually like you do with the Uni-fit, but the Uni-fit works with a few more OEMs.

that's a sweet system, can you still adjust the loft and lie with these? I don't see any markings on the sleeves

Pretty neat product. I think I'd want to see some independent testing to make sure it works as advertised before buying.

This, but otherwise this product definitely interests me.

I think that Club Champion uses this system, or if they don't use this particular system, they use something very close to it.

that's a sweet system, can you still adjust the loft and lie with these? I don't see any markings on the sleeves

Adjustability is more limited than some OEM versions, but I'd expect that. The Uni-fit hosel adapter adjusts 1° in either direction & has flat and upright settings. That's 12 total settings if my math is right.

Back