Driver & 3 wood - What's your recommendation?

jin_xianjun

Charles
Reaction score
Handicap
Started going through all of the reviews and comments about a number of different drivers and fairway woods. So many reviews sound so good that now I'm going back and forth of what to test next.

Let's make it simpler. I have a driver and 3 wood shaft on the way, AD DI's. Need some new heads to test as a backup combo. What's your recommendation? Does not have to be the same brand. Currently gaming M2/M1 respectively. Also doesn't have to be latest and greatest.

Some ideas right now:
- Titlest
- Epic SZ/ Epic
- Cobra F7+/F7
- TEE EX10 FW

Having hit the Epic and F7 line personally I can say both are pretty amazing.

I'm playing the Epic SZ but for many who the Epic will be better. I'm about to order an EX10 Beta and it's very, very rare to upgrade my 3 wood.

917 line is awesome ... but I'm biased. :act-up:

IMHO, if you want control, the Titleist line is great ... if you want a touch more distance, you can't go wrong with the Epic line. Once you get the right shaft combination, you can't go wrong with either one.

There are many great clubs out there right now. You have made some good choices. The EX10 FW is a very good club, but the Beta is even better. I have not been able to hit them well personally, but my most frequent playing partners love the Ping G and G30 drivers. Probably worth a few swings.

There are many great clubs out there right now. You have made some good choices. The EX10 FW is a very good club, but the Beta is even better. I have not been able to hit them well personally, but my most frequent playing partners love the Ping G and G30 drivers. Probably worth a few swings.

I'm playing the Epic SZ but for many who the Epic will be better. I'm about to order an EX10 Beta and it's very, very rare to upgrade my 3 wood.

Yeah I keep reading tons of good stuff about the EX10/EX10 Beta. I need to get my hands on one to test somehow. Wonder if they do any demo days.

Back