2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

Argh, I come back after lunch and Phil craps the bed a bit. Close strong Lefty

DJ playing real strong

not excited to hear all the golf shots in the live coverage from the app.

course looks not so good on TV though....

not excited to hear all the golf shots in the live coverage from the app.

course looks not so good on TV though....

Really? I think it looks beautiful.

Shouldn't Gil Hanse be down in Brazil trying to fix the boondoggle of an Olympic course?

(Yeah. I said it.)

Really? I think it looks beautiful.
Greens look a little baked out already. I don't know, maybe it's all the brown that makes me think that.

Greens look a little baked out already. I don't know, maybe it's all the brown that makes me think that.

Maybe a little discolored but nothing different than we will see at St Andrews. I think the course looks awesome.

Cody Gripple is in 3rd place. Have we seen one highlight from him? (And if we did, would anyone know who the heck he is?)

Shouldn't Gil Hanse be down in Brazil trying to fix the boondoggle of an Olympic course?

(Yeah. I said it.)

Has there been a televised golf shot since you praised Fox?

TAKE IT BACK, SETH!

I know it goes without saying, and it's a bit different because he's paired with Bubba and Phil, but good gravy does Cabrera just crush a golf ball.

Really wish Fox would get their graphics fixed. Really annoying not to be able for them to show each players score as they are showing them hit a shot.

Ha, figured out why I can't see this, didn't realize the were rotating the players score and the small leaderboard in the right hand corner of the screen. I'm sitting in the dining room working on the table and a chair was blocking my view of that section of the screen. Every time I got up I was only seeing the leaderboard.

Haven't been able to pop in here all day! I think I'm already out of the contest. :(

Cody Gripple is in 3rd place. Have we seen one highlight from him? (And if we did, would anyone know who the heck he is?)
Showing him live now.

Maybe a little discolored but nothing different than we will see at St Andrews. I think the course looks awesome.
True enough. I've only seen the driving range pretty much though. and the 17th for about 2 seconds.

my opinion may change as I keep watching.

He's from Texas. I'm sure Nate will give us the full details soon. :alien:

True enough. I've only seen the driving range pretty much though. and the 17th for about 2 seconds.

my opinion may change as I keep watching.

I love you GregDan. Apple maps, not so much....

It's 2015 guys. Let's get that scoreboard working.

Took Phil around 5 and a half hours to play. Na will be lucky to finish today.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back