Xstiffshafts, your PMs are full

brianmk24

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Xstiffshafts, your PMs are full

Bump...I'm trying to get in touch with you again about the package

Ok thx for heads up. Correcting now. Will msg u Brian. Or u have my cell and can call/txt right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

probably helps if you quote him @Xstiffshafts

I didn't know that actually worked that way..thanks!

Ok thx for heads up. Correcting now. Will msg u Brian. Or u have my cell and can call/txt right?

I must have deleted the PM with your number since I thought we had this figured out. Your mailbox is still full!

It's been over a month since I sent you money for the club. You logged on last week after I had sent you a PM asking for a tracking number on the second package and I still haven't gotten a response to that so if I'm not going to get the club, I'd like to have my money back.

Hey @Xstiffshafts

You haven't messaged me since April 16 when you supposedly re-sent the club and you still haven't cleared your messages three days after you said that you would. It looks like you really care about your customer service and being a THPer. I'm tired of chasing you and I want my money back.

full_PMs.jpg

i heard about this at the ultimate club testing event last month. i'm sorry you got conned by this a$$hole too.

Back