NCAA Women's and Men's Div I Golf Championships

Has anyone seen Mariah's swing? Is it stack and tilt? She has a great move to the ball and hits very crisp shots. Beautiful swing!

In match play it's pretty simple: If you miss your putt, then it definitely never should have been conceded.

NCAA Women's and Men's Div I Golf Championships

In match play it's pretty simple: If you miss your putt, then it definitely never should have been conceded.

Tough to argue with that logic. :)

For the stroke play part is the score of the top 4 players?

It was nice seeing someone other than USC and Duke in the final. Stackhouse did a great job of bouncing back, that pin placement on 13 or 14 was brutal.

Davies's shot from the hazard on 16 was freaking awesome. Missing that putt was heartbreaking but she played extremely well.

Baylor has a young team, I would expect to see them vying for the title for at least the next 3 years.

Watching the men this morning and there are some tight matches coming down the stretch. LSU & Georgia are rolling, while Texas & Illinois ate fighting to get to the semis

Did the ironic golfer guy from SMU win the individuals?

I got sleepy before the rerun was over last night. Those boys looked rather unprepared for the rain.

Man I am missing out on my fighting illini at work... sounds like it getting pretty good squared with UCLA.

I got sleepy before the rerun was over last night. Those boys looked rather unprepared for the rain.

Same here. I dozed off and woke up to my alarm blaring.

Good showing for my Bulls. Tough loss to Georgia this morning, but they bested a lot of good teams just to get to the match play round.

This UGA/LSU match is some good golf. We are the underdogs but hanging tough. Go Dawgs!

LSU vs USC tomorrow is going to be an awesome match. Tiger bait!

Well, I will be pulling for LSU tomorrow, UGA had an up and down year, to make the quarters was pretty much the definition of overachieving. Well done Dawgs!

Well, I will be pulling for LSU tomorrow, UGA had an up and down year, to make the quarters was pretty much the definition of overachieving. Well done Dawgs!
I played LSU's home course, The University Club, last week. It is 7700 yards from the tips and is an almost carbon copy of The Concession.

And lets just say LSU isn't exactly known for its mens golf. I hope they destroy whoever they play tomorrow. Would love for the sec to be champs at golf on top of most other sports!lol #hatersgonnahate

Man the pace was slow today. Wonder what the official round times were.

and LSU takes the title. Winning the first 3 points on the board. Not nearly as dramatic as the women's was.

Back